What's new

2012 Vapefest Scotland!

Now if somebody could get me some raffle tickets that would be great. I won a gary dibbley passthrough 2 years ago which I loved until it broke on me some time later.

But I think there is a restriction of 10 tickets per person.

/sadface

Yeah 10 ticks per person :) 20 for me and the husband and 10 for any non vaping friends I can manage to get to go!

Please help

When?
09th September from 10 to 7

Venue:
IQue Cafe Bar & Cue Sports Club
22 CowGate
Kirkintilloch
Glasgow
G66 1HN

the link below will have all the details thank you

http://<wbr>www.evolution-e-cigarettes.com/<wbr>wp/

When?
09th September from 10 to 7

Venue:
IQue Cafe Bar & Cue Sports Club
22 CowGate
Kirkintilloch
Glasgow
G66 1HN

the link below will have all the details thank you

http://<wbr>www.evolution-e-cigarettes.com/<wbr>wp/

Hi ALL VAPERS I AM THE SOLE ORGANIZER FOR VAPEFEST SCOTLAND My name is Barry Grant And i am a reseller for totally wicked i have started my business up from nothing and its been a great journey but hard but i love what i do and that"s what counts love for vaping.

Totally wicked have graciously helped me with prizes and TECC, Will be helping me with Prizes as i am working on a shoe string so I am grateful for all the help as i need it lol.

I just wanted to build a great community up in Scotland but as for any one from the UK, you are all welcome to come. It will be great i hope you can vape play pool or snooker also try out any new mixes as i will be holding a mixoligy demo and the 1st 50 visitors will get a free 5ml of e-liquid made up to what flavor you want this is my gift to all the vapers.

The event will be for charity as I am doing a charity skydive on the 1st of September so say a prayer that i make it back down. The link for the skydive is below

http://evolution-e-cigarettes.com/wp/?page_id=199

It just happens to be i am a Totally wicked Reseller as i started off with TECC and moved over to TW as i love there products as i love the whole thing about vaping.

I would like some help from any Vendors that as i would like to be able offer the consumers a wide variety to show that there are a multitude of great vendors out there and its for charity so if anyone can help me out please i will make a dedicated page on vapefest scotland website and a link you any vendors website as all advertising is good also this is my first ever event and i have put alot of blood sweat and tears in to it as it was a dream of myself and one of the customers from when i first started out please can you help join the vaping comunity and pass on that wee are all together in the love for vaping

HAPPY VAPING :cocksure:

Need one this year if anyone is interested in trying I will give all the help I can

never even knew there was a scots vapefest would be good to come along to one if there was tobe one this year or even next year sometime

Me and Doc Brown are going to 2012 Vapefest Scotland. Gonna check out the latest Vivi Novas and cigalikes. ;) ;)

Would be nice for a VF in Scotland, I wasn't even around on here in 2012 :read:

I could literally hop on a train at Darlington and be in Glasgow 2 hours later, much easier than the 3 hours of driving I'd of had to do to go to VF 2014.. Which makes me wonder why it wasn't in or around Birmingham, most UK wide events outside of london seem to be held there as its the sort of the most central point people can get to.

In fact while I'm at it there should be 3 VF's each year in different areas of the country so everyone can easily go without traveling too far and it would also eliminate massive qeues for vendors because everyone won't be crammed into a single location for one event :D Is it Christmas yet? ;)

Back
Top Bottom