What's new

Showcasing "Emerald" a 18650 clickfet squonker hybrid stabwood patina edition

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
2018 is closing fast

I've always said many times you shouldn't dig up the past all you will get is dirty but looking back what a year lots of mods and cases and cabinets, weird stuff, drip tips and alike and I hope it will continue

all I can say is not just for me but other small modmakers out there use us, buy local, to buy from the little guy we have lost 8 modmakers in 2018 I know this is a stupid ask as mods are cheap from China how can I compete but all my items are a one-off are warranted and serviceable.

so DVD?

The judge

Mike Kattan: And how does it feel, Hank? Knowing that every client you represent is guilty?

Hank Palmer: It's fine. Innocent people can't afford me.

the judge is a sweet film I thought I would hate it but it was quite gripping

there is a block video shot listed below this but what inspired me to make emerald?

IMG_6669.jpg

cutting these things down I couldn't get in with a saw until I had cleared the lower branches by hand

IMG_7007.jpg

cutting down here

IMG_7008.jpg

first rough out

IMG_7014.jpg

the patina top plate. add the bits together and the tube and we have

IMG_7018.jpg

IMG_7019.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

IMG_7021.jpg

i have left all the inclusions in the mod as a whole in your hand you can't see them but with the patina, it's all matchy-matchy

IMG_7022.jpg

I might make an extra adjustment on this mod but its past all the tests

@cindy99 has the first refusal on this but it is in my January sale which starts tomorrow aka January it has had a whooping £50 pounds off !!!

in the paw 360 degree with some heavy bass nation as this is a dark mod

watch the classes for a couple of mods and other stuff all reduced

Emerald will go out bagged and boxed with spares no skimping all my mods are equal sale or not

next time

e-pipe wonders

twin mods

or something else

love my mods, then like them....and buy one

Happy New Year!!!!! from stu and Alfie

IMG_6602.jpg

Stunning way to end the year Stu. Thank you for continuing to produce such quality & long may it continue. Happy New Year to you, Alfie & Liz.

Yet again you have produced something abit difference, really good idea with the patina on the tube and top plate, works great with the colours on the wood...
Lovely looking mod... get in there @cindy99

Hope you have a great new year and keep em coming in 2019....

Heck of a way to round off the year Stu! Yet another stunning mod.

@cindy99 you lucky little so and so you.

China may do cheap little mods and if that's all you want, great. However there is something special about looking after a handcrafted mod that someone has clearly put alot of time and effort into. Everyone should own at least one special mod to them.

Oh wow, Emerald's even better than I imagined it could be @vapesmarter!

Thank you for taking my feedback on board, I'll be very happy to take that little gem off your hands Stu – PM incoming [emoji1]

Oh wow, Emerald's even better than I imagined it could be @vapesmarter!

Thank you for taking my feedback on board, I'll be very happy to take that little gem off your hands Stu – PM incoming [emoji1]
I had a feeling this mod wouldn’t make it to the vapesmarter January sale...
Good on you cindy for snapping it up, if you like it now, wait till you get it in your hand, you’ll luv it even more...

I had a feeling this mod wouldn’t make it to the vapesmarter January sale...
Good on you cindy for snapping it up, if you like it now, wait till you get it in your hand, you’ll luv it even more...
Thanks gravy! I saw the thread with the block and got in touch with Stu immediately; I didn't want to miss such an incredible one-off [emoji7]

Thanks gravy! I saw the thread with the block and got in touch with Stu immediately; I didn't want to miss such an incredible one-off [emoji7]
I ll be honest, when I saw the block at first I did think it’s nice but didn’t strike me as incredible but now it’s finished and with the patina parts and colours going so well together it definitely is now an incredible mod....
Will be keeping an eye out for the “squonk check” :)

Back
Top Bottom