What's new

Showcasing "Hive" a 20/21700 stabwood hybrid sx485j board to be sold in the jan sale

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Hive will be in my stupidly cheap in my January sale

want a regulated bespoke mod less than half the price of the competition out there?

Dvd...

Edge of tomorrow.

Master Sergeant Farell: Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the Fiery Crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.

I haven't taken many pictures of the making

IMG_6759.jpg

here's Alfie caught with an empty packet of "Twirls"

IMG_6991.jpg

narrow face plate on this mod 20mm

IMG_6992.jpg

all made by hand the plate the mounts and

IMG_6993.jpg

the fire button, and the mod of course, tolerances are tight on the button but no rattle

so add al the bits

IMG_6999.jpg

Hive has its name from the pattern in the resin its a fairly small mod but still feels nice in the paw(see the vid below)

IMG_7001.jpg
IMG_7002.jpg

IMG_7003.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

Hive is bagged in leather and boxed in wood it's ready to go out and will bein the classes soon

in the paw 360 degree

next time

"Emerald"

a twin set

a case

a pipe

or something else

love my mods then like them............ buy one

That's a lovely mod!

Got to admit, when I first saw the block I wasn't sure but the craftsmanship that you've put into it has turned it into a beautiful piece.

I may be keeping an eye on the classes for this after breaking my MTL mod...

Just stunning theres nothing more that can be said except "stunning"

That's a lovely mod!

Got to admit, when I first saw the block I wasn't sure but the craftsmanship that you've put into it has turned it into a beautiful piece.

I may be keeping an eye on the classes for this after breaking my MTL mod...

ye of little faith :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I'm busy in the workshop I should be tiding it up so I moved some more DVDs in sod the clean up

Back
Top Bottom