What's new

Tiny squonk

No overhang @Jon The Vape , it looks to be exactly 22mm.

But I would also say if you get one, give the little dripper a go, it’s very good. Very quiet smooth draw on the 2 smallest holes.

I added an edit to that post @Jon The Vape that you must have missed. The dripper has turned it to be very good, after my initial worry about it being noisy being completely unfounded. It’s almost silent. :)

It has a very basic screen with five bars to display battery life and tell you what voltage you are running at. There are five settings in 0.3v increments between 3.3 and 4.5v. As far as battery life, at a rough guess I’d say it’s at least as good as the mod 101 when I was using it in 18350 mode. But I find it more convenient as it’s an integrated battery and I can just plug it in rather than bothering with chargers. It seems pretty solid and well built, but is also very light, about the same weight as the zeltu m, I would say. Which is a big advantage for me as well.

Are you thinking about a mech 18350 tube, or something like the mod 101?

I went down the slightly idiotic route and bought the vicious ant. If anyone else is interested it can be found on ukecigstore for £35 For the mini £40 for the 18650

I went down the slightly idiotic route and bought the vicious ant. If anyone else is interested it can be found on ukecigstore for £35 For the mini £40 for the 18650
if u don't like it pm me mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom