What's new

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

I've managed to find prior work on AF that incorporates the Petite Box fonts and logo's into AF, if anyone's interested let me know if it's worth transferring them to a newer firmware. It's based on 170914. Might take a bit of testing, but I'm up for it if someone's willing to be the guinea pig :D

I'd kinda figure so, there's little point in it for wattage vaping. I thought it'd be helpful for folks to know the Vaponaute FW is available, not sure how it even compares version-wise to the installed or if you can use the supplied software to update it to a newer version off wismec. I don't actually own a Petite box but it still kinda riled me that a mod at that price had no access to the firmware. I like a backout option in case AF doesn't suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thank you!

Is arctic fox only worth it for tc vapers ?

I only rarely use tc but I put it on my evic basic, and Indo like it, it’s nice to be able to watch the resistance changing in real time to 3 decimal places. I think here might also be a way to change the voltage cutoff but IMve not sussed it yet as I have a mac, rather than windows, which makes it trickier.

I think here might also be a way to change the voltage cutoff

Once your device is connected, click ArcticFox configuration on the NFE Toolbox and head on to Advanced and click on Battery Model. Set it to USR and press Edit. You can manually tinker the cutoff voltage there down to 2.75V iirc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d really like to give tc a proper go as I’m always fiddling to get flavour and have been interested to read people finding flavour improvements and enhancements via tc. But every time I try to make sense of it via the threads my brain just fries

I only use TC on regulated mods these days, just start a thread and we can pitch in to help you along the journey :D Actually, I think Jon started one in the TC section.

OK, I've incorporated the petite logo's and fonts onto AF181123. If anyone would like to try it, please PM me :D

Once your device is connected, click ArcticFox configuration on the NFE Toolbox and head on to Advanced and click on Battery Model. Set it to USR and press Edit. You can manually tinker the cutoff voltage there down to 2.75V iirc.

Cheers John, I’ll try and have a look at some point over the weekend. Would be good to extend the battery life a little, it is the only disappointing thing about the evic basic.

Back
Top Bottom