What's new

showcasing "Blue" a hybrid mechanical tube 18650 mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
has anyone else done a mech tube on here ? I dunno I can't see anything, but then again I'm not surprised its just a tube right?

DVD

The post

[referring to the tied up box next to him in the seat on the plane]
Air Stewardess: It must be precious cargo.
Ben Bagdikian: It’s just government secrets.

IMG_6452.jpg

just abit of tube right?

IMG_6453.jpg

so you just cut a thread in the end and bang on a 510 yep?

nope wrong the tube has to be 22mm wide which is an oddball size then it must be able to have a thread cut into it either using a tap or thread cut on a lath both of which I have but both are a right arse to do its not like your tapping a hole for your microwave to go up on the wall the thread must be smooth, like all those lovely reviewers say "sort ya shit out smooth threads" so any reviewer fancy coming here I have a tap off you pop and do it

the other problem is the inability for battery manufacturers to be able to make a battery that is 18650 long they aren't, all vary by 0.2mm so on this mech it has a hybrid 510 the battery length is set so until I can figure out how to adjust this you either alter your pin on the 510 or use a swirl guard or use a battery that fits in other words as I say to liz (dont be picky its not finished)

IMG_6976.jpg

a bit of patina using a secret recipe passed down by the kings of a distant land that uses the wee of a unicorn, the sweat from a left-handed wise man/guru and tears from giraffe (called Terrance)

IMG_6984.jpg

"blowing clouds bro" etc etc

IMG_6989.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

so all done

next time

"Hive" regulated 20/21700 100 watts will be in the Jan sale

"Emerald" clickfet squonker will also be in the sale

or a pipe why not I've made everything else

or something else

love my mods, well like them and.........buy one

That’s beautiful
If you teach me how to use one without having to do a PhD in ohms law and aeronautical enjineering I’ll buy one off you

Beautiful as always, I'm just curious as to how you got Terrance to cry as hes quite a tough giraffe

Back
Top Bottom