What's new

stabwood hybrid block progression video "Emerald"

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I've taken the plunge and a diesel air heater is coming to heat the workshop

it's freezing I'm fed up and cold so soon it will be warm and I will be working in me pants.....

meanwhile...

"Emerald"

Beautiful ...
One of these days I’m going to buy one off you, once I figure out how to use a mechanical mod ...
The Kashmir was just awesome

Beautiful ...
One of these days I’m going to buy one off you, once I figure out how to use a mechanical mod ...
The Kashmir was just awesome

Do it mate. I am more than delighted with mine. 3 days using it now and it's one of the best mods I've ever used.

I feel I don’t know enough about the differences and the safety aspects as the warnings scare the living daylights out of me and I don’t even use my regulated mod for an hour or two after reading the warnings :)

I feel I don’t know enough about the differences and the safety aspects as the warnings scare the living daylights out of me and I don’t even use my regulated mod for an hour or two after reading the warnings :)

Been there myself mate, I wouldn't touch mech device for quite a long while until I saw a mod I really wanted to own so I spent hours reading up on Ohms Law and proper battery safety.

Once you get the basics in your head, it's actually fairly simple! Loads of apps out there to help now and Steam-engine.org becomes like a bible. Worse case scenario, someone on here will certainly know and be more than happy to help.

Been there myself mate, I wouldn't touch mech device for quite a long while until I saw a mod I really wanted to own so I spent hours reading up on Ohms Law and proper battery safety.

Once you get the basics in your head, it's actually fairly simple! Loads of apps out there to help now and Steam-engine.org becomes like a bible. Worse case scenario, someone on here will certainly know and be more than happy to help.
Well, I can think of a much worse case scenario, and hospital parking charges have gone up and funeral costs are not cheap either

Ask Santa Stu nicely & he'll do a reg mod (just not a triple cell 250C unless you're immune to swearing :D).

I never swear, ever !!!
I may just get a nice one to put in my display cabinet

emerald will be a clickfet mod these are the specs for a clickfet

Functions and LED Information

• Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.

• On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LEDs flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.

• Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.

• Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LEDs will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.

• Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes. The board will not operate.

• In Use: When powering the mosfet the LEDs will be on.
so the only thing you cant control is the power unless you go fully regulated "hive" will be a regulated mod so you need to know ohms law and battery safety all apes will say as soon as you move up from the normal crappy mods the world of taste, flavour, coils, tanks are yours

it depends imho there is no such thing as a 100% safe mod its the same as driving a car or crossing the street if you step out when a 30 tonne truck is coming it's going to be awkward..........

I do not believe in health and safety in the workshop when making I believe in common sense so the safety guards are off but when cutting I don't stick me digits in the way, I'm not at school:2thumbsup:

I use an eleaf pico and a vaperesso target mini
I never go over 12 watts
I feel I’m qualified for an unregulated 600 watt mod which is powered from the mains :)

Back
Top Bottom