What's new

Review Xmas pudding limited edition by Rejuiced.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
This is just a quick review for Xmas pudding limited edition by @REJUICED .
I bought this myself just to try as iam a fan of Christmas pudding and any other apes out there who are fans of this lovely pud
wont be disappointed ether its got all the flavour of this pudding on the inhale i got the taste of all the spices that go in to this pud and not to strong and over powering just right for you to go back for more on the exhale iam getting the brandy sauce just as you would expect .
I left this for a weeks steeping after adding the nic shot and feel that if it was left for a bit longer the flavours will really come to life in this great juice i would give this juice a rating of 9/10 for flavour and will be one i shall buy again for as long as they do it.
There are others in this great xmas range and they are as follows which i hope to buy in the new year if still available......
The Xmas pudding that i have just reviewed.
Mince pie.
And Mulled Wine.
All selling at £7.99 each for a 50ml shortfill with a free nic shot to make this 3mg.
Or you can buy all 3 in the range for £19.99 + 3 nic shots.
Any apes who are thinking of buying these dont forget to add the discount code POTV at check out and you will get 7.5 % off.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review and would like to wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year........

Nice one Bulldog, iv'e got a Darkstar Christmas pud but not mixed it yet, to much other juice to vape at the moment.

Have a great new year bud.

Last edited:
Nice one Bulldog, iv'e got a Darkstar Christmas pud but not mixed it yet, to much other juice to vape a the moment.

Have a great new year bud.
Thanks mate i saw you got the Darkstar one hope you too have a very :newyear2:.......

Back
Top Bottom