What's new

Hello RBA designers

Andy S

Postman
On the offchance that one or two might be members here...

I would love to be able to adjust the distance between the posts - or at the least the post holes - so that I can make horizontal or vertical builds. Horizontal clamps like on the Bonza enable you to make coils of different widths without having to worry too much about leg length, but that particular design takes up a lot of air/wick space and it's not conducive to vertical coils. What's needed is the ability to somehow slide the posts laterally, maybe a kind of rack & pinion type arrangement operated by a screwdriver from the side. Also it would be nice to have multiple post holes at different heights to reduce the need for twisting.

I’d like one powered by a fusion reactor.

And ones that spontaneously combust if they’re produced in a rainbow colour.

Looks tricky, especially the way it stacks dual horizontals, but has some really interesting features. I like the fact that you can detach the deck itself from the base, means you can get your coil jig right through the middle and makes wicking a vertical much easier. I'd like it better in an RTA version because I'm having issues squonking vertical coils, but overall I like the look of it, might give it a go.

Looks tricky, especially the way it stacks dual horizontals, but has some really interesting features. I like the fact that you can detach the deck itself from the base, means you can get your coil jig right through the middle and makes wicking a vertical much easier. I'd like it better in an RTA version because I'm having issues squonking vertical coils, but overall I like the look of it, might give it a go.
Not sure any squonking RDA can properly handle vertical coils.
If youre going to get it for vertical builds only then I'd leave it as ive not managed to crack it.
For vertical coils in RTA's i find the velocity decks fair better.

Not sure any squonking RDA can properly handle vertical coils.
If youre going to get it for vertical builds only then I'd leave it as ive not managed to crack it.
For vertical coils in RTA's i find the velocity decks fair better.
Ditto on the velocity style, I was just looking for something that can do both equally well and this looks like it might.

If I'm not mistaken the new RDA by the Golden Greek has movable, velocity-style posts, however as it is bottom airflow it won't do vertical coils. I may be mistaken though as I just watched one review some time ago and can't remember if it also has top airflow (which again wouldn't really work for vertical coils).

Back
Top Bottom