What's new

Welcome to the Home of EVL

This is where we can post stuff about all things EVL :) John Heywood will be getting me to add bits and bobs from time to time.

So, Let's see what you all have :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

A trio of V1's...
reaper11.jpg

It’s gonna need bigger air holes for me, although his stuff is superbly made....

What’s the draw like? Comparison to say a kf5? Deck? Like to see how these work.

They look functional and pretty....

For me and my style of vaping, this has been a total Game Changer. I have always liked the Reaper V1, but the new V3 has introduced everything that was needed to improve upon the design and as always, the quality of workmanship, design and fabrication is peerless. :)
To answer your question @MrTeaTime ;) I liked the Kayfun Prime a lot, but, wasn't so keen on the 5, for me, the Reaper V3 has knocked the Prime into touch. The Airflow options are remarkably good and for me, the draw is absolutely perfect. Do bear in mind that this was not designed as a Cloud Chucker, but given that you were so keen on the original Taifuns I would imagine that you'd love what this can do?
Or to put it another way? Just about everyone here knows of my adoration of the Calix? Well................ This has knocked the Calixes into relegation!!

@MrTeaTime
As requested, pics of Deck

And this one shows the very rudimentary Juice Control which actually works like a charm.

@Rob
Thread revival [emoji4]
With all the new developments recently, the EVL twin and today's news regarding new tank capacities.

Back
Top Bottom