What's new

£50 mtl set up

Tilde

Postman
After the demise of my pico squeeze, I'm after a small mtl set up to run higher nic juices.

It was paired with a cthulu 1928 as a daily driver.

As I can't seem to find any other small squonks at the right price and due to the short life of the squeeze. An mtl tank seems like the way forward.

I don't mind using clones but the front runners at the minute are the hastur mini paired with either pico 50w, vicious ant mini 18350 or a ud oakleaf

I'd go for a Pico 75W and a Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA, which you can also use on a squonk set-up if you still fancy it. ;)

I’d definitely recommend @mattyk2010 ’s suggestion. For the price it’s excellent. Battery life will probably be a bit less than the squeeze, but it’s smaller and lighter, and the wee dripper it comes with is good as well. It was about £23 from greyhaze.

image.jpg

I’d definitely recommend @mattyk2010 ’s suggestion. For the price it’s excellent. Battery life will probably be a bit less than the squeeze, but it’s smaller and lighter, and the wee dripper it comes with is good as well. It was about £23 from greyhaze.

View attachment 181405
What sort of builds are you putting in it? 0.7 and higher.

It's very tempting

It came with some of their mtl clapton prewound coils. I tried one but didn’t like it. Have been at 2.5mm, 30awg 316L with 5 or 6 wraps and it works very well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom