What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£50 mtl set up

Tilde

Postman
After the demise of my pico squeeze, I'm after a small mtl set up to run higher nic juices.

It was paired with a cthulu 1928 as a daily driver.

As I can't seem to find any other small squonks at the right price and due to the short life of the squeeze. An mtl tank seems like the way forward.

I don't mind using clones but the front runners at the minute are the hastur mini paired with either pico 50w, vicious ant mini 18350 or a ud oakleaf

I'd go for a Pico 75W and a Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA, which you can also use on a squonk set-up if you still fancy it. ;)

I’d definitely recommend @mattyk2010 ’s suggestion. For the price it’s excellent. Battery life will probably be a bit less than the squeeze, but it’s smaller and lighter, and the wee dripper it comes with is good as well. It was about £23 from greyhaze.

image.jpg

I’d definitely recommend @mattyk2010 ’s suggestion. For the price it’s excellent. Battery life will probably be a bit less than the squeeze, but it’s smaller and lighter, and the wee dripper it comes with is good as well. It was about £23 from greyhaze.

View attachment 181405
What sort of builds are you putting in it? 0.7 and higher.

It's very tempting

It came with some of their mtl clapton prewound coils. I tried one but didn’t like it. Have been at 2.5mm, 30awg 316L with 5 or 6 wraps and it works very well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom