What's new

Teens fall ill after drinking eliquid.

View attachment 180755

My neck of the woods unfortunately :D

Yeah, my neck of the wood as well, except I'm the Chair of the Community Council, so I will be going to find out exactly what they did.
I bet that this was nic shots taken straight in because some silly bugger read somewhere that you could get a buzz from it.
I doubt they could afford to be drinking CBD, but who knows.

It’s probably just bottled water from London they are drinking... it has the same effect

I'll just leave this here, as it seems relevant to the thread.
http://blog.rursus.de/2013/12/attempting-to-commit-suicide-with-e-liquids-witless/

Note case's 1 and 2, and the amount of nic involved.

Interesting report.

In the case of the school kids in Dingwall Academy, as I suspected, there was more to it than nicotine.
With more than a healthy interest, I had to dig into the detail of the story. Vaping has enough adverse press which isn't justified, so this story, along with the local peddlers of doom, annoyed me slightly.
The teens involved didn't just ingest eliquid, they consumed cannabis, ecstasy, plus whatever else they could goad each other into taking. This was all founded on a game of dare until one of them 'tripped' and ended up with a head trauma, which brought on a bout of temporary paralysis. As I know it, that teen has still not recovered full mobility.
Amazing how the press and media, have managed to distort that story into what is read in the local papers, which is about as far removed from the facts as it could be.
Ejuice, it would seem, was a nice easy target, whilst avoiding the real problem of what is really going on in our schools.

This is crazy reminds me of that guy who ate a slug for a joke/dare and ending up really bad.But i have no idea what
gets into these kids heads in our days there truly follow like sheep, pear pressure

Back
Top Bottom