What's new

Leicester Mercury Story

rawhead

Achiever
So my dear local paper the Leicester Mercury is running a story of a guy whose vape "exploded" in his pocket. Its light on detail, but shows an ijoy Captain regulated mod and a fried battery.

There's a few folks in the comments section slating vaping, I'm running the line between sympathy and underlining battery safety.

The crappy thing is that due to the timing the damn story will probably be there for days :(

pitty you have to register to comment or i would join u and @Mawsley

post batterys batterys batterys and how there needs to be something in place to regulate the sales of them so that people don't buy fake or crappie Chinese batteries

the true cause of all this

She mentioned 3 batteries, suspect they were rolling about in his bag not in cases, if that's the case then no sympathy, suspect original story is cheap crappy batteries or it's fallen out the mod and come in contact with other metal in his pockets, either way you never read what batteries they were or where purchased from or how they were carrying them

Photo attached
She mentioned 3 batteries, suspect they were rolling about in his bag not in cases, if that's the case then no sympathy, suspect original story is cheap crappy batteries or it's fallen out the mod and come in contact with other metal in his pockets, either way you never read what batteries they were or where purchased from or how they were carrying them
Screenshot_20181225-110232.jpeg

Just another case of idiot user error I'm afraid. Fuck em.
Considering I’d had a proper Xmas skinful when I posted my reply, I’m stunned it didn’t read “You are a CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNTTTTTTTT.”

Considering I’d had a proper Xmas skinful when I posted my reply, I’m stunned it didn’t read “You are a CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNTTTTTTTT.”
I'll amend it If you want. :D
Go to bed Dave, You're drunk. And so am I.

I'll amend it If you want. :D
Go to bed Dave, You're drunk. And so am I.
I’m nowhere near as drunk as I was yesterday as I’ve spent a few hours gam8ng not drinking. Going to work on correcting that now :D

Back
Top Bottom