What's new

Limelight Mechanics, The Gloom. Should I buy?

bangbang

Postman
Seems great, but it's using 18650, which I find a bit outdated. If 18650, at least dual like the OhmBoy Rage I think.

Seems great, but it's using 18650, which I find a bit outdated. If 18650, at least dual like the OhmBoy Rage I think.

plus you could probably buy 4 or more rages for the same price lol
keep an eye out for the dual topside if you're after a dual squonk, definitely figure out what you want most from the device before deciding to spend 250 odd on a limelight

plus you could probably buy 4 or more rages for the same price lol
keep an eye out for the dual topside if you're after a dual squonk, definitely figure out what you want most from the device before deciding to spend 250 odd on a limelight

Thank you! I like mechs. Got a Dovpo Topside single battery though, and it's perfect on the go. Will definitely buy the Topside dual! :)

Keep your eyes out for the new regulated Gloom that will be appearing very shortly. Agree'd the do cost, but............. They also last.
Had 4 or 5 Freehands and loved them all.

Keep your eyes out for the new regulated Gloom that will be appearing very shortly. Agree'd the do cost, but............. They also last.
Had 4 or 5 Freehands and loved them all.

Thank you! Was wondering if Limelight Mechs would release something new, and it's great that they will! :)

Back
Top Bottom