What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Limelight Mechanics, The Gloom. Should I buy?

bangbang

Postman
Seems great, but it's using 18650, which I find a bit outdated. If 18650, at least dual like the OhmBoy Rage I think.

Seems great, but it's using 18650, which I find a bit outdated. If 18650, at least dual like the OhmBoy Rage I think.

plus you could probably buy 4 or more rages for the same price lol
keep an eye out for the dual topside if you're after a dual squonk, definitely figure out what you want most from the device before deciding to spend 250 odd on a limelight

plus you could probably buy 4 or more rages for the same price lol
keep an eye out for the dual topside if you're after a dual squonk, definitely figure out what you want most from the device before deciding to spend 250 odd on a limelight

Thank you! I like mechs. Got a Dovpo Topside single battery though, and it's perfect on the go. Will definitely buy the Topside dual! :)

Keep your eyes out for the new regulated Gloom that will be appearing very shortly. Agree'd the do cost, but............. They also last.
Had 4 or 5 Freehands and loved them all.

Keep your eyes out for the new regulated Gloom that will be appearing very shortly. Agree'd the do cost, but............. They also last.
Had 4 or 5 Freehands and loved them all.

Thank you! Was wondering if Limelight Mechs would release something new, and it's great that they will! :)

Back
Top Bottom