What's new

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

Some of us might though ....... ;)

View attachment 180758

oooohh, that mod on the right reminded me of the egg patina video I saw once, so I went and hunted it down, not sure if the company that did this still exists, probably not as it's a four year old video...

Would be interested to see if a different technique is required to create the colours in your mod.

Some of us might though ....... ;)

View attachment 180758
Adjam made my quirky vapour flask DNA 30 squonker too.
WP_20181224_13_00_47_Pro.jpg

Have you tried any vaponaute atties @Discomatt ? It might be that you need one of those in your life...

No I haven’t. Was looking at them but don’t think I could justify the price. Had a look at some of the clones though but the one I saw was a 24mm and not 22. I think it was the supersonic??
I do like the industrial look of them. Been eying up the sxk skyfall clone on naturevape as I’d like an RDA.

Have you tried any of them yourself?

No I haven’t. Was looking at them but don’t think I could justify the price. Had a look at some of the clones though but the one I saw was a 24mm and not 22. I think it was the supersonic??
I do like the industrial look of them. Been eying up the sxk skyfall clone on naturevape as I’d like an RDA.

Have you tried any of them yourself?

I have clones of le magister, mirage and zephyr. The magister and mirage were less than a tenner each from china, @instantlady very kindly sent me the zephyr.

I would recommend them very highly, they’re all great but for me mirage is the best. They are a bit like rda’s in a way, with a well in the bottom.

This would look great on your petite box, and will be about a fiver if you go for the free postage.

https://m.fasttech.com/products/304...tyled-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer#forum

I have clones of le magister, mirage and zephyr. The magister and mirage were less than a tenner each from china, @instantlady very kindly sent me the zephyr.

I would recommend them very highly, they’re all great but for me mirage is the best. They are a bit like rda’s in a way, with a well in the bottom.

This would look great on your petite box, and will be about a fiver if you go for the free postage.

https://m.fasttech.com/products/304...tyled-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer#forum

Ooh thanks will check it out. Can’t go too wrong at that price. Merry Christmas Mister @zouzounaki

Le lmirage is my favourite, but looks to be sold out at all the clone stores. Zephyr seems to maybe be the most popular.

Merry xmas to your good self as well!

Back
Top Bottom