What's new

The best MTL Kit money can buy?

It is about 3 months since I bought it, so probably too late now. But for reference in future if I open a ticket what happens then? Is it fast tech where they want a video before they do anything? I have always just put mafunctioning RTAs down to user error or experience and just not bothered to complain before so not really sure what they would want and if I would end up down on postage at the end of it all anyway?
You're very welcome to PM me, send it to me and I'll look at it for you? I'll be interested to see it, apart from genuinely wanting you to have one that works?

It is about 3 months since I bought it, so probably too late now. But for reference in future if I open a ticket what happens then? Is it fast tech where they want a video before they do anything? I have always just put mafunctioning RTAs down to user error or experience and just not bothered to complain before so not really sure what they would want and if I would end up down on postage at the end of it all anyway?
Let @Crewella take a look at it, she fixed mine when I couldn't see what was wrong with it. I have an authentic waiting for me to open on Christmas morning they are that good when working properly.

For me it would be a Kayfun Prime with the extention kit so it would take 4.5ml juice. I only have Prime clones at the moment although I do have an original 3.1. To me with my style of vaoing I have never found its equal. Maybe next year I will treat myself :)
Steve, if you're not a member, Facebook is worth joining for the vape groups/sales pages - genuine Kayfun Primes pop up now and again for £55ish (there was one on UK Vapers t'other day that I highlighted to MrTeaTime) Or I'd be happy to keep an eye out for you when you're ready to buy?

if ye just talking tanks the the true get the big thumbs up from me
good price,easy build,top fill,not ugly,can go v tight,not bad on flavour,hasn't peed juice all over yet and did i mention the price lol

and yes i am cheap:18:

For me, the kayfun prime on anything. Love the KF prime.

In fact, mod wise probably the dani box mini.

I love the Kayfun Prime so much I have 3 (authentic)
I have them on Lost Vape Therion 75C's which I find very acceptable.

I'm probably gunna sound really boring, but at the moment, it's still the humble Nautilus Mini for me. I also have a Naut 2, Naut X, Zenith 4ml, and a Triton (didn't get on with this one)...and there some other older MTL tanks i have, i've not yet tried...but the Mini is still my go to tank. Was using on a Kamry K1000 plus pipe bowl, but i find the Mini works better on the Zelos mod..the very first mod i got.

Some of you folks sound like you have really serious bits of kit...i haven't yet looked into rebuildables, and to be honest, i'm quite happy with what I'm using. If only i can only get some blasted stock BVC coils that'll last a little bit longer than they currently do (3 days or so currently)..then i'd be really happy....oh well..there's always something isn't there! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom