What's new

Patchouli, b-juice

zouzounaki

Olympian
I’ve always loved the smell of patchouli. Who’d have thought it? Maybe at heart I am a bit of a hippy.

Here’s the question. One of the b juice recipes has a strong patchouli flavour going on. I think it’s beetlejuice. There’s a hint of it in father gallon’s ruin, as well I think.

How is he getting patchouli in the eliquid? The concentrate bottles say “made with top quality Flavour Art concentrates”, or something along those lines.

Does anybody know what concentrate this patchouli is? I need to have it. I’ve tried hypnotic myst, zen garden, ozone, and one of them (ozone maybe?) does have a slight patchouli hint, but I’m sure it’s not it.

Now tha b-juice has gone, I’m scunnered for patchouli once my current bottle of beetlejuice concentrate goes. Can anybody help with this before I end up in a hippy shop buying a bottle of patchouli oil?

I’ve always been a huge fan of patchouli, ever since I was a kid and my Mum told me it smelled of dead people. Which it does, but somehow in a good way.
I can’t ever imagine vaping it though.

I’ve always been a huge fan of patchouli, ever since I was a kid and my Mum told me it smelled of dead people. Which it does, but somehow in a good way.

Undertaker per chance?

I couldn’t have either, until I tasted these. But it’s truly excellent in vape liquid, but you’ll not be able to try it unless we find out what concentrate it is! :D

2051BAE8-28CE-4333-94DD-230994BA4167.jpeg
Nah, just the best Goth, apparently

It's not Ylang ylang is it?

I’m sure it’s definitely patchouli, the aroma is unmistakable for me. One of them could have ylang ylang in it as well, though.

It’s not a concentrate I’ve ever tried. Any experience with it?

Back
Top Bottom