What's new

The best MTL Kit money can buy?

Absolutely, do. I tend to like teeny tanks, so I wasn't that keen on it at the start, but having tried even the Coppervale clone, even what turned out to be a dodgy Coppervape clone at that, the flavour is immense and I love, love, love the way you can control the throat hit by adjusting the chimney. At least try a Coppervape clone ....... it's the only tank I've ever been tempted to then get the original of. It's a 'proper' tight MTL tank. :2thumbsup:
In anticipation of your enthusiastic reply I did actually order a coppervape Spica Pro from 3fvape yesterday. It's been dispatched already so now the long impatient wait begins :)

In anticipation of your enthusiastic reply I did actually order a coppervape Spica Pro from 3fvape yesterday. It's been dispatched already so now the long impatient wait begins :)
Excellent, let me know what you think! :2thumbsup:

My Coppervape Spica Pro is so far as I can tell unusable, I must have got a bad one if others are finding it working for them. The airflow pin things on mine haven't been machined out... tight airflow and sucking a golf ball through a garden hose really is appropriate description and no vapour production and it just gets hot on the mod. If I had better eyesight and metalworking crafting tools I might be able to fix it, but my experience with it is not a good one. Unusable as it was delivered.

In the same order I received a Lite Pawns Styled RTA, which has found its home on an eleaf Pico and making some menthol fruit flavoured juices taste delicious.

But my current ideal setup and one I am enjoying the most is the DNA75 Jacvapour mod with the True tank on. I have my second tank to collect tomorrow from the Royal mail parcel depot.

Last edited:
@Flower Power Sorry to hear you seem to have a lemon. I'm not sure if @Crewella can advise you on what she found on the one she looked at before and what she did to get it kinda working or if that's even applicable in this situation. It'd certainly be interesting to see a photo of the airpins to understand if they are malformd as you think.

@Flower Power Sorry to hear you seem to have a lemon. I'm not sure if @Crewella can advise you on what she found on the one she looked at before and what she did to get it kinda working or if that's even applicable in this situation. It'd certainly be interesting to see a photo of the airpins to understand if they are malformd as you think.

I have had a look to see, but I would need a macro lens to show them in a photo. They are tiny and even with my varifocals on I can only just see the subtlest hints of any workings on the ends at all, nothing like how they should be from watching the scottish guy in his shed and Pbastardo. If I had bought it from the UK I would have sent it back, but not inclined to mess about with Fasttech and international postage for a replacement.

I have had a look to see, but I would need a macro lens to show them in a photo. They are tiny and even with my varifocals on I can only just see the subtlest hints of any workings on the ends at all, nothing like how they should be from watching the scottish guy in his shed and Pbastardo. If I had bought it from the UK I would have sent it back, but not inclined to mess about with Fasttech and international postage for a replacement.

Open a ticket, tell them it’s unusable and you need a refund or a replacement. Depending on what they say you could threaten to claim paypal.

Open a ticket, tell them it’s unusable and you need a refund or a replacement. Depending on what they say you could threaten to claim paypal.

It is about 3 months since I bought it, so probably too late now. But for reference in future if I open a ticket what happens then? Is it fast tech where they want a video before they do anything? I have always just put mafunctioning RTAs down to user error or experience and just not bothered to complain before so not really sure what they would want and if I would end up down on postage at the end of it all anyway?

Back
Top Bottom