What's new

Christmas Deals

Cheers for the love guys!

Awesome discount @Cotswold Vapour and it was very nice of you to put it on till the 1st of jan so anyone that wants some has the chance to get some....

Yeah I figured that some folks might be struggling for money with the ballache that is the runup to christmas, so Jan 1st seemed fair if anybody wants to put some xmas money to good use :D

As mentioned by @MrDJ and @gravystain above, we do offer POTV members 20% off with POTV20

However

You don't ask you don't get, and since @Smokeandsteam and @RyanOtekki asked so nicely, I'll set up some special codes now for anyone reading this subforum/POTV members in general - although I would politely ask you guys not to share this outside of POTV as sometimes its nice to give a little back to those who actually give a shit :D

So I've just set up 'POTVXmasBonus' which will offer you lovely folks 35% off
Also, just in case anyone feels like going mental for xmas season supplies as people tend to do this time of year, I've also added 'POTVXmasHoarderRewarder' which will give 50% orders over £120

Ive set both to expire Jan 1st :)

Merry Xmas folks :)
Thanks @Cotswold Vapour Ive just ordered some juices using your Hoarder Rewarder code. Cheers boys for the great discount. :2thumbsup:

Thanks @Cotswold Vapour Ive just ordered some juices using your Hoarder Rewarder code. Cheers boys for the great discount. :2thumbsup:
Wait a minute Iv just had all my order delivered right now . Top class @Cotswold Vapour. Only ordered yesterday.
IMG_8281.JPG

@Cotswold Vapour my package came today - one of the custards didn’t have a label so I guessed you were busy!!

I’ve nic’d them up and got them all on steep.

One question: how long do you recommend I leave them for before vaping?

One observation: I had a little vape before I put them away and wow wow wow!!! Best custard I’ve ever tried. Thank you so much for doing the offer and hope you have a great Christmas

@Cotswold Vapour my package came today - one of the custards didn’t have a label so I guessed you were busy!!

I’ve nic’d them up and got them all on steep.

One question: how long do you recommend I leave them for before vaping?

One observation: I had a little vape before I put them away and wow wow wow!!! Best custard I’ve ever tried. Thank you so much for doing the offer and hope you have a great Christmas
They're already steeped mate. Just leave them a day or so once you've put the nic shot in .

My order arrived today. It took nearly a week because of royalmail ( my fault as I asked not to be sent with courier ). Unfortunately the package was open and in a royalmail bag stating this. One bottle missing, so I rang @Cotswold Vapour to confirm they had sent 4 and I fully expected to have to claim from royalmail but the fine peeps at cotswold are sending me another bottle.

You really can't fault the service from Stu and his team. Thanks mate .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom