What's new

Damn Vape Fresia

It's arrived and seems extremely well made.
Airflow from tight draw to restricted lung which is exactly what it says on the tin.

I'll get it going over the weekend and come back with my thoughts.

20190104_163324.jpg

Well I've had a couple of builds in in it so far.
An mtl fused Clapton and now plain ss 10 wraps 28g 2.5mm id.

It's standard mtl airflow holes go from extremely tight draw to that comparable to the middle hole on the hustur.
I've not tried the restricted dtl airflow other than the single hole which is comparable to a very loose mtl similar to the dvarw.

The seals on this are solid as is the build quality.
The screws on the deck sit flush tight to the screw housing with a flat underside so will trap anything from the largest mtl claptons down to even 40g I suspect.

The juice wells are a little oversized which caught me out on my first build as I found it gurgling after a few hours but stuffed it a bit more with the second build.
This could mean it will be hard to dry hit any build and suppose it's meant this way for the restricted dtl aspect.

The 510 pin is the large Allan key type and therefore removable.
It protrudes slightly more than most which I see as a positive.

I'm not an mtl rta expert but I am getting as good a flavour and hit from this as the hustur and pocket and feel this would take anything thrown at it with ease due to its versatility.

Anyway I havnt found anything wrong or anything I don't like about it yet so here's a couple of pictures and I'll update again next week.

20190105_211222.jpg
20190105_211218.jpg
20190105_211204.jpg

What makes you say the dvarw is a very loose draw @StrawberryRipple ? The idea is you can adjust it by changing the inserts. With the 0.8mm one it’s very tight.

I’ve not had much pleasure with any of these raised deck tanks I’ve tried, apart from the doggy. I don’t see the advantage of it. Good to hear you’re getting on well with it though.

Thanks for the update. By the sounds of it this is a pretty good tank so it's definitely on the short list along with the Dead Rabbit RTA.

Look forward to your update next week. Thanks for taking the time to keep us all updated and enjoy the new toy :)

Back
Top Bottom