What's new

The best MTL Kit money can buy?

It's true but even DNA or yihi based mods can be found in sales for less than we payed for our first eleaf istick 20's. So top end tc control is not out of everyday reach.
Also use the right £4 reel of wire like stealth vapes nife 30 and a trusty pico can become rock solid in tc (I know I'm currently running one).
I do have what would be considered mid range mods like the lost vape ones but that's as far as I'd go up the ladder as that's as much as I'm comfortable risking loosing.
I've been on the precipice of buying expensive gear before but unless I can justify it as an ornament.
Speaking of eleaf istick 20's, I still have the 2 I bought way back. Both now scratched to buggery, both still working as well as the day I got them, both still hold their charge perfectly and both still in regular use. I have tried tc a few times and Nife30 on the Pico was the best I found I still keep going back to Kanthal by stealthvape 27 ga.

Try Arctic Fox on the iStick @SteveV , it turns it into a much better experience imho. Just a note to say use the AF180905 firmware, I just logged a bug with them for 180913 as it causes the iStick to power off intermittently, or at least it does for me on my iStick Power 80W.

Try Arctic Fox on the iStick @SteveV , it turns it into a much better experience imho. Just a note to say use the AF180905 firmware, I just logged a bug with them for 180913 as it causes the iStick to power off intermittently, or at least it does for me on my iStick Power 80W.
Thank you for the advice @John R, I will have a crack at it this evening

bullit box
its amazed me with how easy it is to use and with the rba,s that are available you can get your nervana vape
mtl at the moe for me is the crossbow and the vapeshell isnt to bad at whatever you want

SXK Corolla 1.5 .... but they can't be bought for any money these days so I guess they don't count.

@Crewella you seem to be a big fan of the Spica Pro and it's one of the few I haven't tried, do you think it's better than the kf prime? I must say I'm quite tempted to give it a go

Lightyears ahead, for a particular style of vaping, ie toight like a toiger!!!

wow, NFE team just emailed me a new fw to test **happy,joy,joy**

@Crewella you seem to be a big fan of the Spica Pro and it's one of the few I haven't tried, do you think it's better than the kf prime? I must say I'm quite tempted to give it a go
Absolutely, do. I tend to like teeny tanks, so I wasn't that keen on it at the start, but having tried even the Coppervale clone, even what turned out to be a dodgy Coppervape clone at that, the flavour is immense and I love, love, love the way you can control the throat hit by adjusting the chimney. At least try a Coppervape clone ....... it's the only tank I've ever been tempted to then get the original of. It's a 'proper' tight MTL tank. :2thumbsup:

Absolutely, do. I tend to like teeny tanks, so I wasn't that keen on it at the start, but having tried even the Coppervale clone, even what turned out to be a dodgy Coppervape clone at that, the flavour is immense and I love, love, love the way you can control the throat hit by adjusting the chimney. At least try a Coppervape clone ....... it's the only tank I've ever been tempted to then get the original of. It's a 'proper' tight MTL tank. :2thumbsup:

Agree with our Crewella. Also you can make loads of adjustments without emptying the tank and disturbing your build.

Back
Top Bottom