What's new

The best MTL Kit money can buy?

Which was a way overpriced Socialites CE4 and ego battery combo, but it did the trick [emoji106][emoji4]

An original Carlos Creations Zero with a Spica Pro tank on it ...... that would do it for me anyway. :)

carloszero.jpg

SpicaPro1-600x600.jpg

For me this would be SM Kayfun 3.1 beta (originaly sand blasted and with a nano layer of ceramic) + MM Vapors Kainos 18650 :) would pay 600-800€ with ease for this combo, if they were never used

Everyone has their own style of mtl but I can't beat the hastur mini. I've great rta's that certainly cost up towards the £100 Mark. Calix's, kayfuns ect but I'd still go either hastur or true.
Experience has taught me that expensive mods just sit on my shelf.

Everyone has their own style of mtl but I can't beat the hastur mini. I've great rta's that certainly cost up towards the £100 Mark. Calix's, kayfuns ect but I'd still go either hastur or true.
Experience has taught me that expensive mods just sit on my shelf.
I certainly agree with you about expensive mods, I don't get it unless your seriously into TC and then maybe.

For me it would be a Kayfun Prime with the extention kit so it would take 4.5ml juice. I only have Prime clones at the moment although I do have an original 3.1. To me with my style of vaoing I have never found its equal. Maybe next year I will treat myself :)

I certainly agree with you about expensive mods, I don't get it unless your seriously into TC and then maybe.
It's true but even DNA or yihi based mods can be found in sales for less than we payed for our first eleaf istick 20's. So top end tc control is not out of everyday reach.
Also use the right £4 reel of wire like stealth vapes nife 30 and a trusty pico can become rock solid in tc (I know I'm currently running one).
I do have what would be considered mid range mods like the lost vape ones but that's as far as I'd go up the ladder as that's as much as I'm comfortable risking loosing.
I've been on the precipice of buying expensive gear before but unless I can justify it as an ornament.

I have an original Spica Pro waiting for me to open on Christmas day courtesy of my hubby (bless) never spent so much on a tank before but will probably go on my Vaporesso Armour pro one of the nicest but not expensive mods I own.

Back
Top Bottom