What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Absinthe Perfumer's Apprentice.

6027david

Postman
Got this from 28 Vapes Later, it's bloody gorgeous! At only £2.29 for 10ml I think it is also great value. Have ordered more but will also try the Decadent Vapours offering as recommended by @Purpleflower.

DV Absinthe is the nuts,absolutely spot on and is the basis for my latest concoction which going by the results from some testers so far I may be taking to market,got a few more testers going out and will await results from them before I make a final decision.

DV Absinthe is the nuts,absolutely spot on and is the basis for my latest concoction which going by the results from some testers so far I may be taking to market,got a few more testers going out and will await results from them before I make a final decision.
+1 love it on its own, or as a base for other flavours

6027david Strangely mellow/sweet tobacco goes really well. Doesn't change the taste that much but adds another ' layer', and enhances it somehow
Citrus flavours particularly blackcurrant work well. Did add vanilla once, which I didn't rate, but my mate thought it was the dogs doodahs and now refuses to try any other flavour. Says she's found her life long vape-mate :D

@6027david Strangely mellow/sweet tobacco goes really well. Doesn't change the taste that much but adds another ' layer', and enhances it somehow
Citrus flavours particularly blackcurrant work well. Did add vanilla once, which I didn't rate, but my mate thought it was the dogs doodahs and now refuses to try any other flavour. Says she's found her life long vape-mate :D
Oooo! Sounds lovely, will give them a try. Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom