Mr Ripple

Legend
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9683477

Ordered!

20181218_200436.jpg
20181218_200413.jpg
20181218_200459.jpg
20181218_200346.jpg

I got one of these tanks from Naturevape last week. You can’t adjust the central pin, but the airflow is pretty innovative. If you use the individual air holes, the air comes up through the central tube. If you move the airflow ring to the side with the slot, then the air comes up through the central tube via the hole next to slot and also comes up through the slot to hit the coil from around the central tube. It really can go from good MTL to a restricted DL draw, and does it well.
Due to being manic at work I haven’t had enough time to have proper play with the tank, but first impressions are good.

Been looking at this one for a while so will be very interested to read what you guys have to say about it..
Enjoy your new toys :)

I’m not sure I understand the point of having two separate airflows at the same time, with different levels of air resistance. What’s the point of it?

I’m not sure I understand the point of having two separate airflows at the same time, with different levels of air resistance. What’s the point of it?
I'd say this tank is aimed at people who want MTL and restricted DL from one RTA. With the arflow ring on the side with 4 seperate small air holes (0.8,1.0,1.2 & 1.6mm holes) the air is fed to coil just from the small centre tube and gives a draw similar to a Berserker/True. If you have air ring turned to the other side (1.6mm hole + adustable 2 x 9mm slot), the air is fed to centre of coil via the central small tube (via 1.6mm hole) and to the outer parts of the coil from the surronding larger tube (via 2 x 9mm slot), giving a draw similar to the Taifun GT3. It's definitely the most successful tank I've used that tries to cover both styles of vaping.

Back
Top Bottom