What's new

Rose v3 maxi kit

roccoweld

Postman
I know somebody's mentioned this before but that was a while ago & I can't find them anywhere apart from Australia. Does anybody know where I can get a maxi kit for the v3?
2ml is a total waste of time & it's a it's a pain to fill.
Thanks in advance.

I know somebody's mentioned this before but that was a while ago & I can't find them anywhere apart from Australia. Does anybody know where I can get a maxi kit for the v3?
2ml is a total waste of time & it's a it's a pain to fill.
Thanks in advance.
If you can find them in Australia then snap them up mate, there are none anywhere else and there will be no more made due to Eden shutting up shop. I'm sure there will be plenty of demand if you can get a hold of a few of them!

If you can find them in Australia then snap them up mate, there are none anywhere else and there will be no more made due to Eden shutting up shop. I'm sure there will be plenty of demand if you can get a hold of a few of them!

They're out of bloody stock!

I have got an SJMY clone from Fastech, and the longer chimney and larger pc tank fit on the authentic Rose 3.

I was thinking about that actually. I'll order one on payday, much appreciated.
I picked up one of the authentic Rose 3’s recently in the closing down sale, and was relieved to find the clone extension worked, as like you said the 2ml tank just doesn’t work well! There’s also a pc bell tank with the clone, but I haven’t tried it yet.

I picked up one of the authentic Rose 3’s recently in the closing down sale, and was relieved to find the clone extension worked, as like you said the 2ml tank just doesn’t work well! There’s also a pc bell tank with the clone, but I haven’t tried it yet.

That's exactly what I've done. I'm not usually a tank fan but thought I'd give it a go. I don't know how anybody copes with TPD! I'll order that clone tomorrow. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom