Innokin
What's new

recommend me a solid RTA

I can't recommend the VCMT2 30MM enough. It's been on my mod permanently since I got the amazing deal pointed out on here (18 quid!).

Flavour and cloudzzzzz for days. The clouds can be a bit much actually but my build doesn't help

E-liquids.com
In hindsight the rabbit worked out ok didn't it mate(except the short drip tip), i prefer your Kylin V2(from the brief blasts i had on it), the rabbit definitely has the easier deck to work on(comparatively with the Kylin V2 anyway), but the airflow is certainly for people that have juice to vape away by the bottle load(i'm sure the same can be said for many sub-ohm RTA) or concerned with maximum cloud chuckage . It was a great way for me to find out how far off (or not actually) my rabbit clone is from an authentic(using simple round wire vs fancy claptons).

What do you reckon though bud, if you had to give up two tanks and only keep one, which would it be? (freemax, kylin or rabbit) ... (all things considered)..

Cant go wrong with one of the following: Dead Rabbit RTA, Kylin, Zeus or Manta.

AcmeFog
In hindsight the rabbit worked out ok didn't it mate(except the short drip tip), i prefer your Kylin V2(from the brief blasts i had on it), the rabbit definitely has the easier deck to work on(comparatively with the Kylin V2 anyway), but the airflow is certainly for people that have juice to vape away by the bottle load(i'm sure the same can be said for many sub-ohm RTA) or concerned with maximum cloud chuckage . It was a great way for me to find out how far off (or not actually) my rabbit clone is from an authentic(using simple round wire vs fancy claptons).

What do you reckon though bud, if you had to give up two tanks and only keep one, which would it be? (freemax, kylin or rabbit) ... (all things considered)..

lol i could not or would not give up any of those 3 tanks they are probably the best tanks of 2018 @Lung Redemption

Yeah but if you had to in a hypothetical scenario, to bring world peace or whatever, which one would you keep and which would you give up, given the pros and cons of each. I'm not saying any are bad tanks, i'm just curious what your choice would be if you could only keep one, endulge me and choose one... :D

Off-topic, found a tank that looks great for a middle ground MTL/DL, the new Fresia tank, but decided to grab another Siren 2 all the same(i know exactly what i'm getting with that, 19 squid delivered from China). On the dregs of my Dr Frost now(i could literally vape this stuff to the moon).... but still going(think there's maybe 10ml left).

Smoore
Yeah but if you had to in a hypothetical scenario, to bring world peace or whatever, which one would you keep and which would you give up, given the pros and cons of each. I'm not saying any are bad tanks, i'm just curious what your choice would be if you could only keep one, endulge me and choose one... :D

Off-topic, found a tank that looks great for a middle ground MTL/DL, the new Fresia tank, but decided to grab another Siren 2 all the same(i know exactly what i'm getting with that, 19 squid delivered from China). On the dregs of my Dr Frost now(i could literally vape this stuff to the moon).... but still going(think there's maybe 10ml left).

What sort of Wattage and build would you run for the middle ground between MTL/DTL in Fresia and Siren? I've got the Siren 24mm and it's a bit too airy for me for MTL and i'm not much of a DL vaper. Having said that i got myself Dvarw DL and run it on a modest 26W with a SS clapton coil and it's a great vape for an occasional change from MTL.

That's going to depend on the coil build(plus type and gauge of wire) you put in the tank and the juice you're using. If i'm changing up my coil build i usually spec it up on Steam Engine to get an idea what kind of watts the coil will need, then adjust up and down as desired(depending on how the vape feels with the given juice in the tank).

http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html

I usually aim for 20-30W (lower is better for batteries), but where in that range will depend entirely on the coil, the last two builds in the Sirens were a SS316 28ga (0.8 ohm), a Kanthal (24ga 0.5ohm) and were running at 20-21W and 24W. Not vaping them right now though, burning through some old juice supplies in a Dead Rabbit clone(dual coiled running around 40W - 0.9ohm)with some rather gloopy juices) whilst i wait on my Primevape liquids to steep a bit longer.

Vape Green
I usually aim for 20-30W (lower is better for batteries), but where in that range will depend entirely on the coil, the last two builds in the Sirens were a SS316 28ga (0.8 ohm), a Kanthal (24ga 0.5ohm) and were running at 20-21W and 24W. Not vaping them right now though, burning through some old juice supplies in a Dead Rabbit clone(dual coiled running around 40W - 0.9ohm)with some rather gloopy juices) whilst i wait on my Primevape liquids to steep a bit longer.

Thanks, i'm aware of steam engine and use it as a tool when building my coils.

Looks like a loose MTL/restricted DL from that 20+ wattage?

Thanks, i'm aware of steam engine and use it as a tool when building my coils.

Looks like a loose MTL/restricted DL from that 20+ wattage?

Yeah i'm generally vaping 3 or 4 holes open on the Siren with VG heavy juices. I wouldn't consider it super loose, the rabbit is definitely much airer, even half open. The Siren doesn't work especially great with high VG if you close the air down too much, at least in my experience.

Elux
If your looking for a singl coil rta I'd say obs crius 2, Pharaoh mini, elevat, juggerknot mini.

For dusk coil rta then it would have to be Kylin V2. Engine 2 isn't bad, bit more restricted and warmer vape, really good flavour but u need to get the wicking spot on

Back
Top Bottom