What's new

Do I need a Vaponaute in my life?

@Sprite71 have you got it yet?

Yes and no :)

It arrived on Friday last week, I held it briefly when the courier handed it over and then it was whisked away. It is in hiding as we speak. I have been reliably informed that it is Stainless Steel in colour and it looks ‘ok’

Roll on Christmas day :santastuck:

Yes and no :)

It arrived on Friday last week, I held it briefly when the courier handed it over and then it was whisked away. It is in hiding as we speak. I have been reliably informed that it is Stainless Steel in colour and it looks ‘ok’

Roll on Christmas day :santastuck:

Two more sleeps! As for me, well I’ve hinted to my OH more times than a very hinty thing and seem to have become the middle aged version of the lad in the old advert.....

Two more sleeps! As for me, well I’ve hinted to my OH more times than a very hinty thing and seem to have become the middle aged version of the lad in the old advert.....

Aww, how could she refuse [emoji23]

I’m sure you’ll be happy with whatever she gets you ... just like I’m sure my OH is going to love his ukulele hangers :S (he did ask)

Aww, how could she refuse [emoji23]

I’m sure you’ll be happy with whatever she gets you ... just like I’m sure my OH is going to love his ukulele hangers :S (he did ask)
Ooh I have a little uke too. But we don’t talk about that in public

Back
Top Bottom