What's new

What present do you want on Christmas Day?

Joyetech

Postman
Dear All,

A new year and Christmas will come before long. On Christmas Day, we will receive gifts from family or friends. So, what present do you want on Christmas Day?
48371648_503225326865897_6009574715088175104_n.jpg

Enjoy shopping on our store.

More info here: www.joyetech.com/online/

Best Regards,
Joyetech

I wont get anything to do with vaping at Christmas as i never do does not matter how many hints i throw out i normally buy my own......:(.......

I wont get anything to do with vaping at Christmas as i never do does not matter how many hints i throw out i normally buy my own......:(.......
got a mech squonker ?

edit just remembered i modded it a little Frankensteind perhaps no good to give away lol

but it's yours if u want it mate got one one order to replace it

That's why you should have done secret santa [emoji4] I don't get vape related gifts from family so it's the only way I get my fix for Christmas [emoji23]

That's why you should have done secret santa [emoji4] I don't get vape related gifts from family so it's the only way I get my fix for Christmas [emoji23]
Your right i should of mate may be next year never mind the best thing is about buying your own gear is you always get what you want....

Your right i should of mate may be next year never mind the best thing is about buying your own gear is you always get what you want....
But the best thing about Christmas is getting a vape suprise and trying something you may not think to buy yourself [emoji4]

But the best thing about Christmas is getting a vape suprise and trying something you may not think to buy yourself [emoji4]
Thats true but if i left to my wife to get me surprise vape i would probably end up with a ce5 vape pen she has not got a clue about anything to do with vaping doesn't matter how many times i try to educate her about vaping just goes in one ear and out of the other......

Back
Top Bottom