What's new

Teens fall ill after drinking eliquid.

There could be another "explanation" for this. There's legal highs being sold in eliquid form now [emoji19]. Yep, the type of chemicals that were added to smoking mixes have now been reformulated into eliquid form [emoji53][emoji53][emoji53]. Now, I'm not against people taking whatever drugs get them through the day/chill/party etc, but this could go so wrong very very fast.

Just another excuse for them to regulate it and set it as a controlled substance. I've never heard of anyone dying from drinking eliquid but if I popped 60 paracetamol that would kill me and I can buy them at penny a tablet from Tesco.

You can buy PG and VG at the chemist without question. God forbid if you buy some booze at a shop.

Just another excuse for them to regulate it and set it as a controlled substance. I've never heard of anyone dying from drinking eliquid but if I popped 60 paracetamol that would kill me and I can buy them at penny a tablet from Tesco.
I’m sure you can only buy 2 packs that won’t kill you

Screenshot_20181217-191151.png

My neck of the woods unfortunately :D

You’ll be fine , just lock the windows and especially the back door

I’m sure you can only buy 2 packs that won’t kill you
You can only buy 2 packs but what stops you buying 2 pack (32 tablets) at one shop then popping down the street to buy another 2 packs from there?

Awesome idea, never thought of that ... we learn something every day .. thanks for that :)

Drinking eliquid.... reminds me when i used a Kanger Protank 2. Must of drank gallons of it...

Back
Top Bottom