What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Teens fall ill after drinking eliquid.

There could be another "explanation" for this. There's legal highs being sold in eliquid form now [emoji19]. Yep, the type of chemicals that were added to smoking mixes have now been reformulated into eliquid form [emoji53][emoji53][emoji53]. Now, I'm not against people taking whatever drugs get them through the day/chill/party etc, but this could go so wrong very very fast.

Just another excuse for them to regulate it and set it as a controlled substance. I've never heard of anyone dying from drinking eliquid but if I popped 60 paracetamol that would kill me and I can buy them at penny a tablet from Tesco.

You can buy PG and VG at the chemist without question. God forbid if you buy some booze at a shop.

Just another excuse for them to regulate it and set it as a controlled substance. I've never heard of anyone dying from drinking eliquid but if I popped 60 paracetamol that would kill me and I can buy them at penny a tablet from Tesco.
I’m sure you can only buy 2 packs that won’t kill you

Screenshot_20181217-191151.png

My neck of the woods unfortunately :D

You’ll be fine , just lock the windows and especially the back door

I’m sure you can only buy 2 packs that won’t kill you
You can only buy 2 packs but what stops you buying 2 pack (32 tablets) at one shop then popping down the street to buy another 2 packs from there?

Awesome idea, never thought of that ... we learn something every day .. thanks for that :)

Drinking eliquid.... reminds me when i used a Kanger Protank 2. Must of drank gallons of it...

Back
Top Bottom