What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do squonks leak?

greenbrucelee

Achiever
If I lay a squonk on its side does it leak like an rdta would? (Haven't bought one yet still deciding)

no not at all. I drive to work with mine takes about 30 mins and my old recurve didnt leak at all. It was at about a 20 degree angle in the car didnt leak

no not at all. I drive to work with mine takes about 30 mins and my old recurve didnt leak at all. It was at about a 20 degree angle in the car didnt leak

I have a little space in my type r where I usually place my mod with a RDA on. Possibly it's a 70 degree angle I just don't want juice all over the joint because it's a pain in the arse

Squonks probably leak less than rda I might be wrong. But as you said if Mum is driving then your speeding like you stole it. You should learn from mummy on how to corner.
:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom