What's new

Single coil squonk atty

vapemac

Veteran
For the last year I've been fairly happy with my current set up. Pico squeeze paired with a hadaly. It was simple, straight forward and delivered what I needed. However for the last month or so I don't feel like I'm getting the same hit like I used to and I feel like it might be time for a change. I'm looking for a single coil, squonk atty, not a wasp nano, I never got on with the one I got previously. What's out there these days?

For the last year I've been fairly happy with my current set up. Pico squeeze paired with a hadaly. It was simple, straight forward and delivered what I needed. However for the last month or so I don't feel like I'm getting the same hit like I used to and I feel like it might be time for a change. I'm looking for a single coil, squonk atty, not a wasp nano, I never got on with the one I got previously. What's out there these days?

That new little dot mod rda caught my eye the other day. Think I might treat myself to one in the new year. Have you seen that one?

I've been really surprised with the Wotofo Nudge 22mm I got as part of a trade, never thought I'd use it but it has become a mainstay! Fixed airflow but comes with two caps, both restricted DL with one being more open; also comes with two driptips, one 810 and one is kinda 810 fit with a wide 510 tip, so you can use any 810 tip but you're stuck with the narrow one if you want a smaller tip - I use the tighter cap and smaller driptip, 0.2 fused ni80 clapton on a mech squonker and it's a cracking vape. I actually sold my Eden Mods Salix because I preferred this atty! Can be had sub £20.

g9qXxhA_d.jpg

Not really feeling that one :D looks like something you'd get in a cracker

I've been really surprised with the Wotofo Nudge 22mm I got as part of a trade, never thought I'd use it but it has become a mainstay! Fixed airflow but comes with two caps, both restricted DL with one being more open; also comes with two driptips, one 810 and one is kinda 810 fit with a wide 510 tip, so you can use any 810 tip but you're stuck with the narrow one if you want a smaller tip - I use the tighter cap and smaller driptip, 0.2 fused ni80 clapton on a mech squonker and it's a cracking vape. I actually sold my Eden Mods Salix because I preferred this atty! Can be had sub £20.

It's not very pretty either is it?

It's not very pretty either is it?
I like stuff to look good and matchy matchy but it’s not all about what it looks like, you could have the nicest looking set-up but if it don’t vape well you ain’t gonna use it...

Back
Top Bottom