What's new

NATURA LEMON BISCOTTO..review...

joe clay

Veteran
Today with have another juice review and its from those people over @NaturaLiquids UK and what is im vaping today?.....read on and i will tell you! [emoji16]

MOD USED; VGOD MECH PRO
ATTY; Wotofo PROFILE RDA & mesh 0.12 ohms
CELL; 18650 samsung 25r
20181215_010004.jpeg

Right its ejuice review time and what is it today? Well its from a company called; Natura and they claim to use the BEST italian flavours for their e-liquids and i do not doubt that for one minute, as here i have one of their juices called;
"LEMON BISCOTTO" described as a 'crispy biscuit & lemons'
20181215_005134.jpeg

Well i would say its a little more complex than biscuit & lemon, for the simple reason that lemons are acidic and sour and bitter all at the same time and this eliquid has lemons BUT these are nice lemons, special lemons as they must be because the flavour i'm getting is a nice not to sweet and refreshing lemons and then the biscuit biscotti flavour creeps in on the inhale but then on the exhale theres those sweet refreshing lemons with a little tease of biscuits.
The 60vg/40pg when mixed

This is just perfect for those hot summer days of vaping, or in winter to remind you of those hot summer days.

ADV; maybe for some.
Flavour; very good
Vapour; plenty
Will i buy; its on my list

https://naturaliquids.co.uk/

....joe

Last edited:
Hey Joe,

Thanks again for your well-written review.

We love the way you approach the subject. We really like the rating scale system from 1 to 10.

Just keep it in mind for the next one :P

I hope you enjoy our flavours.

Once again...THANKS JOE

:worship::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Find us on

Kind Regards,
Nancy
Customer Support Manager
naturaliquids.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom