Vape Superstore
What's new

What did you order today?

a second profile rda, and 4 more 100ml bottles of juice. with all the other juice i've bought, should last me till the end on january.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Clearance Original IJOY mech MOD Kit w/ IJOY Limitless 6.9ml RDTA, let the long wait begin

Vape Green
Vape Club
Todays order is .....
A new build mat.
100ml shortfill of jam on toast by Zombie Juice for a change.
And a 50ml shortfill of Limited Edition Xmas Pudding by Rejuiced.......

AcmeFog
I have been enjoying my True tank on the JacVapour DNA mod alot with Manabush juices in temp control mode with NiFe30 coils, but curious to see how it compares with Kanthal and SS and other juices, but I really don't want to spoil the build or be without having it to hand... so I have just ordered another one of them both along with some Ixcacao, Coyote, Powwow Sauce, Chiricahua Sun and Nokomis Manabush liquids all at 12mg to try out and replenish my stock.

Also from JustAddNic to go in my Skyline 100ml shortfills of Dis Won Reserve (80Vg 6mg) and some G&T Crack (50/50 6 mg) the latter I might try in the True to see how that goes.

Edited to add 4 VTC5As from Fogstar and some wraps, because my batteries all seem to be jumbled up or the pairs I have are holding their charge differently now.

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
Early Christmas present to myself, Lost Vape ePetite DNA 60 from Vape Geek. Very much enjoying the low wattage vaping so I feel 100% justified buying another mod. Also an OBS Engine mini from Gear Best. That's it, no more vape buying until at least next year!

Back
Top Bottom