Vape Club
What's new

Help with new mod

Mj864

Hi
I'm looking to buy a new mod. I used to have innokin Coolfire IV Plus and Coolfire Ultra with Cleito Exo tank. I was quite happy with them but maybe there's something that would give me a better flavour?

I don't have a preference it its has internal or external battery etc. As long as it has wattage minimum 95 Watts, battery no smaller than 4000 mah (coolfire ultra has 4000mah and that was enough but barely) and possibility to charge it with usb cable. Durability would be also nice as I work on a construction site.

Price up to 100£(including battery tank and whatever you need to use it)

Thank you for any help, the choice out there is so huge that is very hard to choose.

Innokin
If you're sticking with built-ins then 4000 mAh is pretty near the top end. Eleaf are claiming 5000 on the iStick - pass the salt... large pinch.

And it's not going to make any difference to your flavour. The only way your mod *might* have a bearing on flavour is if you try different ramp up settings at max wattage.

Also, as you are using fairly high power it's worth bearing in mind that on a regulated mod, as you deplete the voltage the device increases the Amp draw to compensate in order to maintain overall power and as a general rule of thumb the higher your mAh the lower your CDR (Continuous Discharge Rate of current i.e. Amps) The closer you get to your battery's maximum CDR the hotter it will get and the shorter its overall lifespan will be.

I have a CF Ultra and personally I wouldn't use it above 100W. If I'm using high power then it's 18650s all day long with big CDRs because I'll sacrifice capacity over safety it's a no-brainer. If 4000 mAh really isn't enough then I'd suggest you get a mod that takes externals and carry some spare batteries with you.

More isn't always better.

AcmeFog
Vaporesso luxe mod, coilart mage v2 rta and 4 x 30Qs from Fogstar. Bit of wire and wick, job done.
Looks very good. Although having almost whole side of the mod made of glass doesn't make it look very durable. I've always liked not having to worry about my vape as you have to worry about your phone.

Asmodus minikin boost is solid and hardwearing and so is the Geekvape aegis legend... both dual battery mods... combine that with an rta/rdta or a solid tank that uses mesh like the cleito pro/freemax/falcon and job done..

Elux
Looks very good. Although having almost whole side of the mod made of glass doesn't make it look very durable. I've always liked not having to worry about my vape as you have to worry about your phone.
Plastic, not glass, but it will scratch. Another good mod option is the Innokin Proton.

Vape Green
Got to disagree with the aegis legend, I've had 2 of them and both are now at the factory "being repaired", they've both had the exact same issues with the battery readings flying all over the place, randomly switching itself off, not turning on, not being able to turn off after use, it could have been a fantastic mod and I mean fantastic, but quite simply there is a big issue in that mod and imo it's not connected properly at the upper battery terminal and no software update is going to fix it

Edit, great shout on the tanks though, the falcon and mesh & mesh pro offer bloody wonderful flavour, the cleito 120 offers not quite the flavour but the coil life is brilliant on them

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom