What's new

Review The Brew Bros Part 2

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Good evening. We are back with part 2 of the brew bros range. These are more like desert flavours so let's get started.

These juices were sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to the guys over @The Brews Bros. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

Today's review set up is the serisvape cavalry v2 mech kit.

This is the flavours from the 10ml sample pack. If you prefer a more fruity vape then head over and check out part 1 of my review.

CEREAL KILLER

One of my very first juices I vaped was a cereal flavour and I have forgot how much I like it. And this one I do like. This is a great cereal with a slight fruityness.

Sam's Super Saucy Scale

I'm giving this a 9/10

Just a great all round juice

CUSTARD DYNASTY

A custard vape to me is a bit boring. But they have added a brew bros twist and have added it to some caramel shortcake. Even with the caramel it isn't too sweet at all.

Sam's Super Saucy Scale

This is getting a 9.5/10

The added caramel shortcake just makes it for me.

DONUT BLUES

Well the name of this one kinda gives it away so no surprises it's a blueberry donut. I have found in the past that this flavour is always to heavy on the donut with the filling struggling to com through. But on the vape it tastes like you have just bitten into the middle of the donut so you get the nice blueberry filling flavour.

Sam's Super Saucy Scale

I'm giving this a 9/10

Again another good solid juice.

KEY LIME 3.142

Well if you haven't guessed this is a key lime pie. All the flavours are coming through very well. Great pie taste with plenty of the filling coming through as well.

Sam's Super Saucy Scale

This is a 9.5/10

Often with these flavours the pie far out weighs the filling. But not here.

STRAWBISCUIT SPLIT

Strawberry biscuit meets a strawberry split and makes an awesome juice. Great strawberry flavour you can really taste the cream as well. Nice hint of vanilla in there also. Was kind worried that there was to much going on with this one but I needn't had worried at all.

Sam's Super Saucy Scale

These are scoring very consistent. This is a 9.5/10

It's a great mix of flavour that just works well.

STRAWSOME SHAKE

Here we have a strawberry milkshake. Now I don't think I have vaped one before but I have been missing out big time. This is a nice creamy strawberry milk. But I will be keeping my eye out for more. I'm pretty sure I'll be vaping this for the rest of the evening.

Sam's Super Saucy Scale

I'm giving this a 9.8/10

This has to be my favourite out of what I have tasted tonight.

20181210_212657.jpg

I was sent out the full sample pack which is 15x10ml bottles. Which is currently priced at £14.

All flavours are also available in shortfills as well

https://thebrewsbros.co.uk

Just to add if there is any flavours/juice lines you would like to see me review then please drop me a message and I will see what I can do.

Great review mate - am currently vaping the strawsome shake myself - really nice vape!

Cracking review and having just opened my first bottle from Brews Bros in the form of Melimade it’s certainly set the bar high for the other flavours [emoji1303]

Ordered some 50ml of Donut Blues & Strawsome Shake. Cheers mate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom