Innokin
What's new

Side by side

roccoweld

Postman
I've just ordered a rose v3, couldn't resist at £40. Its the TPD version. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a decent side by side to go with it, that is also currently available. I want it as compact as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Royal Flush Vape
@todd reviewed the Illusia by Fakirs Mods t'other day, it's not cheap at €150, it's also a mech (kind of, contains a wire between 510 and battery contact) but it's a side by side, 18650 and rather pretty!

I saw that & I think it's gorgeous. It sort of takes the sheen off a bargain if you have to shell out another £150 on a mod for it! It is lovely but looking a bit more cheap & cheerful for now.

Vape Green
Tesla Stealth is probably worth a look, under £30 and nice and compact

Love the look of it but the battery is only 1300mah. Ideally wanted the smoant v2 but can't find them anywhere. Gearbest & fastech say they're in stock but discontinued when you go to buy.
Like the Union mods, pricey again though.

Vape Superstore
it's also a mech (kind of, contains a wire between 510 and battery contact)

That's a mech, no kind of about it.

The definition of a mech is that it uses a mechanical contact switch instead of solid state circuitry.

So, anything with a circuit board controlling firing (including a MOSFET switch) = not a mech. It doesn't necessarily have to be regulated to be not mech though.

The thing that has no wire at all (direct connection) is a hybrid 510.

AcmeFog
That's a mech, no kind of about it.

The definition of a mech is that it uses a mechanical contact switch instead of solid state circuitry.

So, anything with a circuit board controlling firing (including a MOSFET switch) = not a mech. It doesn't necessarily have to be regulated to be not mech though.

The thing that has no wire at all (direct connection) is a hybrid 510.
I agree with you and it being a mech, plenty don't though and view anything with a wire as not being a 'true' mechanical - of course it's a mechanical!

Did you get any mesh yet? Found the wee bit I had if it's any use to you, can sling it in the post tomorrow?

I agree with you and it being a mech, plenty don't though and view anything with a wire as not being a 'true' mechanical - of course it's a mechanical!

They're all utterly deluded then :P

If "you're" going to be like that, then none of them are truly mechanical because they use electricity.

Need to heat your coil with conducted heat from a fire ;)

Did you get any mesh yet? Found the wee bit I had if it's any use to you, can sling it in the post tomorrow?

Yeah, sorry, meant to let you know - @Crewella sent me a bit to play with.

Mixed results so far, I'll bung an update in t'other thread because more questions...

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom