What's new

The Boring Vape Co Says Hello!!

Hi and welcome to the community. Heard about the vape meet. Look forward to seeing your range of juices.

Even more gutted I didn’t make it to the vape meet now as I didn’t get to try out these awesome sounding flavours and yourself of course
Welcome to the forum from an ex juice maker [emoji1303] @TheBoringVapeCo

TartanSpartan is such an awesome name!

There will always be a next time bud, thank you for the kind words!

Ex juice maker, I’d love to hear your story it’s a pretty ruthless industry at times! I’m sure you still knock up a cheeky personal batch or two ;)

TartanSpartan is such an awesome name!

There will always be a next time bud, thank you for the kind words!

Ex juice maker, I’d love to hear your story it’s a pretty ruthless industry at times! I’m sure you still knock up a cheeky personal batch or two ;)

Yeah I had a range of 5 juices all based around The Spartans kinda like 300 I sold to local vape shops and on here a few years ago but as soon as the tpd hit and the family started I gave it up

I still mix for myself - different juices and always still dabble with trying new flavours and mixes

There was talk of resurrecting my famous lemon meringue pie but I just don’t have the time nowadays

I also have a lovely singing voice which i hold exclusive for e liquids, makes them taste better ;)

Funnily my old mentor was doing some research and study into the effect of music and low frequency sound waves on the chemical process involved in the curing of meat. He swore that it affected the flavour. Haven’t a clue what his results were but I always used to speak to my cures after that. Ahem

Funnily my old mentor was doing some research and study into the effect of music and low frequency sound waves on the chemical process involved in the curing of meat. He swore that it affected the flavour. Haven’t a clue what his results were but I always used to speak to my cures after that. Ahem
Please tell me he played them The Cure?

Hey Everyone thanks for the welcome! @StrawberryRipple haaaaa I love that! What an awesome way to bring them to market!

I have seen a lot of studies which have has similar findings, in my case no one else will put up with my singing so i'm just desperate for an audience!

@rew Thanks for the kind words, i feel like i have some seriously big boots to fill now!!!

I was looking at a brand of wines stored under water to save the liquids from getting affected by sound waves to increase the flavour and taste! So maybe the next range will be called under the sea!!

@TartanSpartan TPD was a big hitter, revive them from the dead! I once tried a Yuzu lemon meringue glazed doughnut flavour which was amazing but had some frowned upon substances inside so it was never brought to market i had one 30ml bottle which occasionally gets opened up for when i get a sweet tooth!

the biggest gateway to any drug is access, if thats made easy the addiction had the perfect breeding environment!

That's exactly what the argument is against vapour products and why access to them is being limited in the US, Aus etc. It's the argument that will shut down vaping altogether. I would be careful what you wish for.

That's exactly what the argument is against vapour products and why access to them is being limited in the US, Aus etc. It's the argument that will shut down vaping altogether. I would be careful what you wish for.

Im confused, i'm not wishing for access i think access should be really limited by ensuring people are of legal age.

The point i tried to make but failed was that through vaping access to nicotine is harder, the devices, liquids being child proof etc.

Whereas cigarettes can be picked up from the floor and smoked, cigarette packets aren't child proof etc.

Hopefully if people stick to branding for adults and remove the use of characters / animals / youth based marketing campaigns i think less people will be inclined.

Also if someones going to be a smoker they will be a smoker i think its our job to offer a wider range of options to suit their needs.

If someones started smoking and they love it should we try and get them to understand the base of their habbit and cater towards their needs. So i have friends who smoke while drinking, they have no addiction to nicotine they like to blow smoke after a few drinks. They now use 0mg nic but vape when they drink.

Now their exposure to nicotine has been removed, making them less likely to develop an addiction. If they continued to have a cigarette when they drink odds are they will begin to develop an addiction.

Hopefully this makes sense and i'm not rambling on!

Back
Top Bottom