What's new

The Boring Vape Co Says Hello!!

TheBoringVapeCo

Premium Vendor
Hi Everyone,

I'm Umit from the Boring Vape Co, I had the pleasure of meeting a few of the POTV members at the @OLD SMOKE VAPES meet last Saturday!

I am an E-Liquid manufacturer, "Hiss ,Boo", with a difference may i add so please don't judge me instantly!

I have worked really hard attempting to find a way to develop e-liquids with ethics, essentially!

Bold claim i know, however we are un-child friendly, tested for safety, developing mature flavour profiles, crafted from scratch not mixed from concentrate kind of company.

Slow down, slow down we are a work in progress aiming to launch by the end of January!

Some of you might know me from this industry as i have been knocking about for a while now...

Any questions lets go? Never really been part of a forum apart from AUTISM SPEAKS while at university so i feel like i am writing in my journal a little!!

Hi and welcome to the Planet.
if you want to advertise your company then you will have to apply for vendor status so tagging @Rob to advise.

Hi and welcome to the Planet.
if you want to advertise your company then you will have to apply for vendor status so tagging @Rob to advise.

Hey Bud! Thanks for the update!

I appreciate the heads up, not advertising just yet more of a quick summary!

Thanks for the warm welcome all! @MrDJ @John R @StrawberryRipple @Cozy @Discomatt

You'll have to bear with me i don't know whether to reply to each message or address them all!

Everyone prepared for the run up to Christmas?

I'm in Holland over the weekend for a bit of work and a friends birthday!

Impulsive presents will be purchased all of which may be dutch themed easy peasy!

Also i just noticed @John R your banner with the stats on since smoking!

People don't notice but most vapers i know put empty bottles/wrapping/etc in the bin, just think of all the cigarettes ends that have been saved from being thrown on the floor or along motorways etc world wide! Although most of our goodies are not great for the environment the amount of cig ends saved from the streets/environment/animals stomachs/under 18's must be huuuuuuge!

You notice this in small villages etc where when a vape shop opens up how much cleaner the place is!

Should probably write smaller messages!

Welcome to the Planet.

Like your ethos! If/When you get vendor status, will definitely take a look at your lineup!

Back
Top Bottom