What's new

smok

I have a SMOK and have been reasonably hapoy with it. The mod is fine. Simple and easy to use. The tank that came with it is good, however as people have already mentioned the coils are pricey and very hit and miss.

I recently bought a Falcon tank to put on it and the flavour is so much better. I would definitely recommend getting a different tank if you do go down the lines if getting a SMOK.

How does it 'self vape'?! o_O
New Smok Robotica mod. I hear it has a few issues though.
ghakD.gif

i was told by the guys in my vape shop stay AWAY from smok they may be a big name on the scene but there products are terrible

My first box mod was a smok alien. I still use it from time to time with non smok tanks but the stock coils for the baby beast tank - absolute garbage. I can't recall the name of them but I tried everyone of them multiple times and I was buying packs constantly from my local vape shop but that was when I didn't know any better.

My advice would.be to get something more reliable. Lots of great mods out there

what I meant was that his juice disappears over night. without him vaping it. so that's why I said it self vapes.

You have a ghost @lene. A ghost that likes a nic hit! :11: It's either that or it's leaky, but I think it's more likely you have a spectral visitor. You must get on to 'Most Haunted' to get the team round to investigate :13:

You have a ghost @lene. A ghost that likes a nic hit! :11: It's either that or it's leaky, but I think it's more likely you have a spectral visitor. You must get on to 'Most Haunted' to get the team round to investigate :13:

Who you gonna call .. smokbusters?
I'll see myself out.

This always comes up and always needs some form of balance, I own 11 Smok mods and had zero faults or quality control issues with any of them, they have had plenty of use and I still enjoy using them.

If they all packed in today they would owe me nothing as I've had plenty of use from them for the price.

As far as coils go, I used to have issues with lifespan, went to RBA but I am back to using stock coils as I've learned how to make them last.

But with the current generation of mesh coils there are far better tanks, Falcon & Freemax Mesh are 2 I rate highly.

Downside of a Mesh tank is juice consumption, if you can only buy a 2ml TPD version then they are useless unless you want to top your tank up every 2 to 3 draws.

Which Smok were you thinking of buying?

This always comes up and always needs some form of balance, I own 11 Smok mods and had zero faults or quality control issues with any of them, they have had plenty of use and I still enjoy using them.

If they all packed in today they would owe me nothing as I've had plenty of use from them for the price.

As far as coils go, I used to have issues with lifespan, went to RBA but I am back to using stock coils as I've learned how to make them last.

But with the current generation of mesh coils there are far better tanks, Falcon & Freemax Mesh are 2 I rate highly.

Downside of a Mesh tank is juice consumption, if you can only buy a 2ml TPD version then they are useless unless you want to top your tank up every 2 to 3 draws.

Which Smok were you thinking of buying?

100%. I've had my alien since they were released . Actually have a brand new one unopened.

I've been using the freemax tank for a while and it's been going so well I've yet to made a single coil. The mesh coils are fantastic although I've only tried the double and triple coil heads.

I really hope that's a fairly large exaggeration...
Sadly not, in the case of the Falcon 2ml TPD at least, we put it to the test in a local vape store, 2ml capacity but with the 'minimum level' marked on the coil only 0.6ml was available to vape, at such high wattage and mesh using more juice it was 3 draws before it hit the line, I have the 7ml glass on mine and it's not bad.

Back
Top Bottom