What's new

How many flavours have you tried?

Too much!
I usually just carpet-buy stuff on sales from various websites, fill up a drawer to the brim and keep trying-throwing stuff out.

Probably about 20 flavors. In the end, I realized that I do not want to try mango and grapes again. I did not like fruit. I prefer baking tastes, I liked donuts glazed. And this is the favorite flavor of tobacco, probably because of the fact that I still attract cigarettes ...

well i have been vaping for about two years this time and i have tried about 6 flavours. i mix my self and i get put off by some of them. i would like to try more and also to become more creative

Lots and lots !
Too many bad ones to mention and at the start nearly sent me back to the stinkies, but I stuck at it, love my fruits, custards, cereals, milks

I would imagine at least 300 probably a lot more. I have about 50 flavours on me right now. You do start to see trends in what you like even if it's things you like to eat or drink it doesn't always go over well i love honey, love chocolate, never tasted a single e liquid I thought did them well. When i started it was all tobacco & fruit because that was all that was offered then some desserts come through but at the time every dessert i tasted was really bad but my forte right now is custard, donuts mainly blueberry and lemon on those 2, a few really sweet tobaccos like liquid amber, soho, ry4, sometimes fruityish mixes like a really sweet watermelon or strawberry but you do get to learn what you like. I haven't ran into a blueberry custard/cheesecake/doughnut type that I haven't liked.

I've tried about 20 different flavours so far such as blueberry, lemon sherbet, orange tart and fruity mixes.

Lots and lots !
Too many bad ones to mention and at the start nearly sent me back to the stinkies, but I stuck at it, love my fruits, custards, cereals, milks
The only really bad ones I've vaped were from what I ordered from amazon from a unfamiliar brand made in China. Now I stick with the better known brands produced in the UK.

I have only tried 6 flavours up to now (love Berry Mint) but intend to be buying many more, It's quite a ride ! :drool:

Probably about 25ish, of which I have picked 4 which I will happily use again and again! That’s not to say the rest were all bad though, just not as good.

I'm up to around 20 now and 3 mixed I like most I will use again ...

1) Blueberry & Berry Mint
2) Strawberry & Vanilla Tobacco
3) Cherry & Classic Tobacco

I've been in my local Vape shop most mornings in my week hols from work :D

Back
Top Bottom