What's new

Occult Owl 50% off

giphy.gif

too late for the cat, unfortunately

Has it arrived yet you moaning cunt? [emoji16]

Limesicle is lovely I just received 2 bottles of it probably my favourite so far got some others to try but deffo my fav at the moment, didn't think I liked it when I first tried it but went back to it and it's great all day vape for sure

Mine arrived this morning. Smells exactly the same as a bag of chocolate limes! Cant wait to try it over the weekend!

@Lee I have to say that custard is sublime! Left some in the atty overnight and came back to it this morning and oh boy! I can see myself becoming a regular customer!

Mine arrived this morning. Smells exactly the same as a bag of chocolate limes! Cant wait to try it over the weekend!

@Lee I have to say that custard is sublime! Left some in the atty overnight and came back to it this morning and oh boy! I can see myself becoming a regular customer!

The limesicle is my favourite one out the lot mate. Nice and refreshing and never gets old!

Pleased you’re enjoying the custard too, you got in just on time there it’s almost gone again now [emoji23]

Ah that was quick mate! Have you tried them yet? I’m itching to hear what you think of them [emoji23]

You must have got that speedy owl back in service for deliveries

You must have got that speedy owl back in service for deliveries

Touch wood, so far I haven’t had any emails from people to say their juice hasn’t arrived for quite a while! Postman must have a rocket up his arse [emoji23]

I've only gone and accidentally added another 4 bottles of juice and accidentally placed another order. Decided to go with 1x of each of the custards, a bottle of the Tropical Twist and a bottle of the Lemon and Lime. That's it now. No more splurging on juice until next year!!

I've only gone and accidentally added another 4 bottles of juice and accidentally placed another order. Decided to go with 1x of each of the custards, a bottle of the Tropical Twist and a bottle of the Lemon and Lime. That's it now. No more splurging on juice until next year!!

Problem is Lee keeps bringing out new tempting stuff. He's unstoppable at the moment

Back
Top Bottom