What's new

*1000 POST GIVEAWAY * COMPLETED *

Banjostring

Hi Apes, some time today I'm going to hit the 1k post milestone so I'll put this up now.

First of all, I'd like to thank you for the information you've shared with me, and the laughs I've had since I joined here.

I'm so glad I chose POTV to be a part of.

So here it is...

Up for grabs is my wine red Gbox kit including the radar rda. There are also some spares including two brand new unused bottles. I'm also throwing in a pair of Ni80 fused claptons and some cotton to get you started.

Also included are three unopened 0mg shortfills from Jax Custard. Berry Pie, Apple Pie and Waffle.

Unfortunately, batteries are not included, also I can't find the usb lead but any micro usb will do.

This is a regulated mod so non mech users can enter too [emoji16]

Standard rules apply, names on a list, no out and out freebie hunters please (I will check post histories and bump you off the list without warning)

I'll let this run for a week or so and hopefully the winner will have it in their hands before Xmas.

Sorry, but I'll only post within the UK.

Good Luck.
20181208_135320.jpeg

What a fantastic giveaway. Well done on that landmark. I remember when I reached it. Didn't think I ever would.

Congrats on the milestone I don't do the squonky thing ,so not an entry but good luck to those that do.

Nice one on 1k posts.

I'll kick off with it then

1. Sam's SJR

Cheers for the giveaway buddy

1. Sam's SJR
2.BULLDOG1964 congrats on 1k posts thanks for the chance mate......

Nice giveaway, congrats when you hit the 1k mark (2 to go as I type this)
I dont do the squonk thing but if I did I would be on the list !
#notanentry

@Banjostring Nice one on hitting the landmark and marking it with this excellent giveaway, good luck to everyone.

Fancy giving sqonking a try after my topside got cancelled so thanks for the chance very genourous giveaway I'm in

Well done on the 1k posts [emoji4]

1. Sam's SJR
2. BULLDOG1964
3. stevoknevo
4. Cozy

Back
Top Bottom