What's new

Trillium with Anyvape adaptor.

Found it hiding in a drawer in the bed :hmm:

I’ve washed it and now and it’s ready to try on the OH later ... it’s actually a good fit on his coolfire mini

View attachment 179802

Thanks for reminding me I had it @eyeball kid View attachment 179810

It will save me a lot of hassle ... I usually have to put him back on the nautilus 2 when his zenith is being cleaned. We’re at loggerheads at the moment because only having one zenith tank is ‘not his problem’ apparently
Remember to undo the juice flow after changing the coil. I've burnt more than one coil out that way. Bloody two quid down the drain every time, lol.

:11: I have one, I have no idea where it is, I even forgot I had it!!

I think I’d switched over completely to rta’s when I got it, will have to hunt it out.

View attachment 179767

I feel slightly better that it’s 20mm tank and not 22mm or I’d be really pissed off with myself :17:

Get some 1.8ohm triton mini claptons in there

Get some 1.8ohm triton mini claptons in there

He’s on the nautilus 2 at the moment so as soon as that needs refilling the coil is getting ripped straight out and thrown in the mini triton.

There’s a 1.8 clapton included in the box ... so I’ll have to try that one out for myself when he’s back on the zenith :)

Just been informed by the OH (using mini triton now) “I like this tank so I don’t have to buy another tank”
upload_2018-12-7_22-53-32.png

That makes the two of us happy now :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom