What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Geekvape Ammit MTL RTA

Try the wicking before changing the wire. One change at a time makes it easier to isolate issues. Let us know how you get on.

Tried the method with short wicks and it’s an improvement for sure. Did try a different juice as well, just in case I had a naff pink lemonade!

Tried the method with short wicks and it’s an improvement for sure. Did try a different juice as well, just in case I had a naff pink lemonade!
OK, great. Next step is to try a better coil with the MTL wire and see how that goes.

Are there any particular ones that you recommend?
The VV MTL wire you bought is great. Personally, I only use the Ni80 version as SS is too low resistance.

Personally, with Ni80, I would go 2.5mm ID and 6 or 7 wraps.

The VV MTL wire you bought is great. Personally, I only use the Ni80 version as SS is too low resistance.

Personally, with Ni80, I would go 2.5mm ID and 6 or 7 wraps.

These are the coils I got; are they ok?

Attachments

• E5076312-7168-4FFC-BD9A-0A9600ED0399.png
    E5076312-7168-4FFC-BD9A-0A9600ED0399.png
    727.9 KB · Views: 205
These are the coils I got; are they ok?
I haven't seen them sold pre-coiled before. Most people here buy the Vandy Vape spools and wrap their own. So I thought you had bought a spool. But those coils are perfect. 6 wraps @ 1.2 ohm. Try them and see how you get on.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread but better to ask other owners. I currently use a Zenith tank which I'm fairly happy with. But this Ammit tank has peaked my interest for a good MTL tank. My only concern is the amount of juice it would use compared to my Zenith.
I remember having an rta years ago and it went through juice like it was going out of fashion.

I know this is an old thread but better to ask other owners. I currently use a Zenith tank which I'm fairly happy with. But this Ammit tank has peaked my interest for a good MTL tank. My only concern is the amount of juice it would use compared to my Zenith.
I remember having an rta years ago and it went through juice like it was going out of fashion.

If you put in a similar build to what you use in the Zenith and use it at the same watts there should be no difference in juice consumption

Back
Top Bottom