What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

Comes with free nic shots buddy [emoji16]
You sir are a legend. Xmas day with your juices that everyone has raved about and my shiny new Falcon. Will make Xmas day at my mother's MUCH more enjoyable!

You sir are a legend. Xmas day with your juices that everyone has raved about and my shiny new Falcon. Will make Xmas day at my mother's MUCH more enjoyable!

Sounds awesome! I’d love to hear what you think of them when you have tried them [emoji16]

Sounds awesome! I’d love to hear what you think of them when you have tried them [emoji16]
Will certainly let you know - may not have enough posts to be able to do a review but you will hear from me!

@wackygt the Limonada is amazing. Honestly the best juice I have ever tried and gets better the longer you have it as well. I've said this before before but it's like angels have shat in my mouth every time I taste it. Hope you enjoy it at Christmas.

I have to chip in here also and say from the two flavours ive tried they are superb. Custard slice is rather special and the Limesicle is just wonderful. The custard is so close to an actual custard slice it's unreal. Its more a confectioners slice than a cheepo supermarket job. The limesicle was an experiment for me to see if I would like something at the opposing end of the spectrum from the sweet custard and its just lovely. The lime is so sharp it contorts your face (in a nice way) but has a pleasant sweetness to round it off. Im looking forward to trying more in future!

@wackygt the Limonada is amazing. Honestly the best juice I have ever tried and gets better the longer you have it as well. I've said this before before but it's like angels have shat in my mouth every time I taste it. Hope you enjoy it at Christmas.

That never fails to make me smile that line [emoji23][emoji23]

I have to chip in here also and say from the two flavours ive tried they are superb. Custard slice is rather special and the Limesicle is just wonderful. The custard is so close to an actual custard slice it's unreal. Its more a confectioners slice than a cheepo supermarket job. The limesicle was an experiment for me to see if I would like something at the opposing end of the spectrum from the sweet custard and its just lovely. The lime is so sharp it contorts your face (in a nice way) but has a pleasant sweetness to round it off. Im looking forward to trying more in future!

Ah that’s good mate, really pleased you’re enjoying the limesicle! That’s my favourite one!

Agree about the custard too, I’m not really a custard fan tbh but I have had to control myself with this one. I keep helping myself to the stock [emoji23][emoji23]

Hi Lee,i've a couple of your new flavours and I was wondering if adding 10ml of 7.2mg nic would alter the flavour profile too much and would regular nic or nic salts be better (I have both).
Gerald

Back
Top Bottom