What's new

Pulse Dual

Vandy vape estimated release date is the 10th-15th of December....
But who knows for sure, I’d guess it will be released some time before Christmas...

I'm glad I didn't get a Pulse X now, it looks like they have done a great job squeezing everything in, I also like the changeable airflow rings, I thought it was a mech going by early photos.

One for my wishlist.

Got a 50% discount from Vaporl, preordered (I know, I know) this one. £29.09 with shipping, couldn't resist.
Will probably take until next Christmas to arrive, but that price..
Using the Pulse 80W with Recurve meanwhile. First squonk kit ever.

Got a 50% discount from Vaporl, preordered (I know, I know) this one. £29.09 with shipping, couldn't resist.
Will probably take until next Christmas to arrive, but that price..
Using the Pulse 80W with Recurve meanwhile. First squonk kit ever.
Was it a discount code?

Was it a discount code?

Nah, they had some 'spin the wheel' thing during black Friday and I managed to score a 50% discount coupon which is tied to the account. Would've shared if it was a code!
They do have a similar thing running for Christmas too, you get two clicks every day, worth a shot since it's not some clickbait scam for sure. Got a 18% off coupon today from that one.

Ah missed out on that one, to be fair their postage time was pretty quick when VVincent sent me a Falcon tank for review, took less than a week.

Keep us posted on what you think of it when you get it, it's one I am very keen on getting.

Back
Top Bottom