Vape Club
What's new

Trillium with Anyvape adaptor.

that's what it started out as ... now it's about turning a stock coil version of the rose 3 into an over priced nautilus. :D
Isn't that what the fantasy and kabuki where for. Lol.
I'd still be using the nautilus to be honest if my choice of liquid didn't annihilate the coils in a few days. Or I was rich enough that that wasn't an issue.

Royal Flush Vape
Dead easy to wick and a world better than the rba system for aspire coils but still a fecking nuisance really. A bit like the dvarw. Once wicked your fine. But like the extra process of removing the chamber on the dvarw you have to pull the deck barrel from the bottom and fit a wicking crown. Sounds more complex than it is. Just a touch more work than say the berserker or hastur/true.
Very good though. Used one pretty constantly until the slew of new tanks that arrived this year.

Cheers, I’ll watch a few more vids and then decide. Realise I’m running out of time if they all go from Eden Mods

that's what it started out as ... now it's about turning a stock coil version of the rose 3 into an over priced nautilus. :D

yup :D

I use a nautilus mini fairly regularly but not keen on the 19mm diameter on any of my mods. I wanted a 22mm that wasn’t 5ml and not nautilus 2. This seemed like a good idea at the time :S

I like the nautilus coils :(

Vape Green
I'd still be using the nautilus to be honest if my choice of liquid didn't annihilate the coils in a few days. Or I was rich enough that that wasn't an issue.

One of those is probably next on my list ...

One of those is probably next on my list ...
I still like the mini triton with the nautilus 2 drip tip. Particularly good with the 0.7ohm nauty coils.
As I said in another thread. The artery pal plus aio will be my next nautilus based purchase. Like a tiny billet box.

Vape Superstore
I still like the mini triton with the nautilus 2 drip tip. Particularly good with the 0.7ohm nauty coils.
As I said in another thread. The artery pal plus aio will be my next nautilus based purchase. Like a tiny billet box.

:11: I have one, I have no idea where it is, I even forgot I had it!!

I think I’d switched over completely to rta’s when I got it, will have to hunt it out.

1B7F8981-A43F-42CF-8304-F16721474F63.jpeg

I feel slightly better that it’s 20mm tank and not 22mm or I’d be really pissed off with myself :17:

Hmm so I remember getting it, it was for the OH (when I was trying to get him off the nautilus 2, which I hated) and I put it in a ‘safe place’ ... don’t you just hate those ‘safe places’ I’ve never seen it since :54:

AcmeFog

The one thing it has over those is easy top fill though. :)

honestly for £20 it's a bloody good nautilus. ;)

Like the look of that too

Premier Ecigs
:11: I have one, I have no idea where it is, I even forgot I had it!!

I think I’d switched over completely to rta’s when I got it, will have to hunt it out.

View attachment 179767

I feel slightly better that it’s 20mm tank and not 22mm or I’d be really pissed off with myself :17:

Found it hiding in a drawer in the bed :hmm:

I’ve washed it and now and it’s ready to try on the OH later ... it’s actually a good fit on his coolfire mini

006FFCE8-EBC0-40C1-BF29-81C8377BAB0D.jpeg

Thanks for reminding me I had it @eyeball kid
upload_2018-12-7_17-30-27.png

It will save me a lot of hassle ... I usually have to put him back on the nautilus 2 when his zenith is being cleaned. We’re at loggerheads at the moment because only having one zenith tank is ‘not his problem’ apparently

Back
Top Bottom